Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Have I said that I love you guys yet? Well I do. Keep up the good work Vert, she is looking fantastic.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 23, 2014, 03:32:43 AM
Falchion is finished!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And now just a small little thing I did with it and a certain shield I made for another mod, it's not actually going in:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Reminded me of an old project of mine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG. Great Lord Chrom too! Jesus KAZE you are hurting me here with the waiting! I needz mai Chrom!

He looks really good man. Really good, keep it up you guys.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ooooooh my. Great Lord Chrom looks FANTASTIC!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: KAZECoyote on September 28, 2014, 01:12:43 AM
Reminded me of an old project of mine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This gets me real hyped that this is being made, as well as make me depressed by reminding me that Lucina doesn't her Great Lord outfit as an alt in Sm4sh.

Quote from: Vert092 on September 26, 2014, 02:50:24 PM
Awesome work on the Fire Emblem! The falchion overall looks good too, but the handle looks too blocky and low poly. Think you could fix it?  
And here's more progress from Lucina:


I'll try to finish her this weekend. I'll reshape the arms, remap the belts, make the missing hair pieces, improve a bit the hair texture, lower the amount of polygons on the cape and make the collar of her undershirt.

Sure! Er, what part of it? Would it be the actual handle, or the guard? The guard would be harder to fix (UVs are a nice cause for table flips sometimes), but the handle? That'd be easy. Lucina is looking -very- nice, as well! Hopefully we get to see her ingame before SSB4 hits.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on September 28, 2014, 01:12:43 AM
Reminded me of an old project of mine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


....That is still the best Chrom model I've ever seen. I really hope you're able to get to releasing him, it looks WAY too good to be not-released! Wait, did you do a version of him in his default outfit as well? Memory seems to fail me as to which one I saw in the Workshop... Might I be able to get it sometime, if it goes unreleased? I have a few games that need a Chrom in them.

He started with his base lord outfit first. Now his great lord. I cannot wait for this. My hype is gonna make me explode!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy wow O.O

Lucina is looking fantastic already, so I'm happy about that of course. Now we have a Chrom model on the way it seems now too? Whoo hoo!
Hi

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 28, 2014, 02:26:24 AM
....That is still the best Chrom model I've ever seen. I really hope you're able to get to releasing him, it looks WAY too good to be not-released! Wait, did you do a version of him in his default outfit as well? Memory seems to fail me as to which one I saw in the Workshop... Might I be able to get it sometime, if it goes unreleased? I have a few games that need a Chrom in them.

Yep, I was actually close to finishing him. but stuff started breaking :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on October 02, 2014, 12:24:09 PMbut stuff started breaking :/

Literally. Some of the stuff that didn't work made no sense. And when it did work, we still didn't know why it was working.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on October 02, 2014, 12:24:09 PM
Yep, I was actually close to finishing him. but stuff started breaking :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 02, 2014, 02:01:53 PM
Literally. Some of the stuff that didn't work made no sense. And when it did work, we still didn't know why it was working.

Whoa, sounds kind of like how my V1 of Robin kept turning out, from before he was announced for SSB4... Chrom looks -amazing- though, and three times better than how my older Robin came out. Hopefully you'll be able to fix him up! If I could help in any way, I would, but I'm not sure what I could do.

Soooooooooo I'm just gonna drop this here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Comments and constructive criticism plz?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on October 02, 2014, 06:09:50 PM
Soooooooooo I'm just gonna drop this here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Comments and constructive criticism plz?

The yellow on the gloves looks too flat, in my opinion.

And the edges of the sword near the hilt... I'd do something about the textures on where the edges were extended.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Already noted; all the gold plating is rather bland right now. I'm at a bit of a as to what exactly to do, but I'm thinkin' it shouldn't be too hard finding the right brush in GIMP for the job.

As for the sword, I've already got that covered. It has nothing to do with the texture actually, a vertexing job will make it look cleaner. I didn't do it 'cuz vertexing an unrigged file is a waste of time, haha.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: KAZECoyote on October 02, 2014, 12:24:09 PM
Yep, I was actually close to finishing him. but stuff started breaking :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you think I can have a look at it. really need that model, and if I can or need to help to get it I will.

same for lucina, if there are any problems or anything I can do I will

both are amazing models, keep up the great work guys

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames