Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Now that just looks badass. I love it, seems like an expression right out of one of her cutscenes in Kakusei.

@Roy - Carn flabbit! And I was looking forward to him releasing soon...Ah well. He still looks amazing.

I am glad I decided to listen to Vert and leave her texture's alone. Dude, you are awesome.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Downloaded.

Awesome. Work.

I seriously love this guy.

EDIT: I like the attention to detail and the embellishments you added to his cape and tunic. Awesome stuff, really.

EDIT2: And congrats Thany on making the PM team.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Mah boi is back....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

QuoteI like the attention to detail and the embellishments you added to his cape and tunic. Awesome stuff, really.

Actually, the textures themselves were made by Steelia for a texture hack in Melee of a "Brawl Roy".

I've edited a few things on them, one being that I made the triangular parts on the tips of his cape more noticeable and 'complete' as they had the regular parts of the cape cutting through them more than I felt they should. And I did edit his eyebrows and some bits on the lining of his tunic, and part of his fingers.

Vert had also combined many texture files, and I had taken that a step farther so Roy has Roy01-10 textures, two for his sheathe and his 4 eye textures. UV edits all over the place - that was tricky ;__;

But I'm glad people like him. That was a lot of work ^_^
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Thany on July 29, 2012, 06:23:41 AM
Actually, the textures themselves were made by Steelia for a texture hack in Melee of a "Brawl Roy".

I've edited a few things on them, one being that I made the triangular parts on the tips of his cape more noticeable and 'complete' as they had the regular parts of the cape cutting through them more than I felt they should. And I did edit his eyebrows and some bits on the lining of his tunic, and part of his fingers.

Vert had also combined many texture files, and I had taken that a step farther so Roy has Roy01-10 textures, two for his sheathe and his 4 eye textures. UV edits all over the place - that was tricky ;__;

But I'm glad people like him. That was a lot of work ^_^
I see. I knew quite a bit of work was done for Roy and I'm glad to see it all come together in the end. Just assume my compliments go to you mostly, and everyone who contributed to the final Roy. Also, I like how each Roy is called "FitRoy".
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Yesssss!
Amazing job Thany and Albafika (again)!
Download ALL the hacks!

Also I think this is relevant to everyone's interests:
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM
Krom (Fire Emblem Awakening) Marth or Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Great work on Roy and Mia! I really like these two ^^
Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 29, 2012, 01:12:48 PMAlso I think this is relevant to everyone's interests:
The model looks good except for the arms, but I think I'll try modelling my own version as well.

Okay, first we got Mia Trueblade. But now we have Mia Swordmaster, a sexy perfect Roy, and even an awesome new set of Mewtwos to top all the rest off.

Well, I'll say my day has OFFICIALLY been made.

I love all of you.

And someone else is working on Chrom/Krom.
Man. Too much awesome at one time.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 29, 2012, 01:12:48 PM
Yesssss!
Amazing job Thany and Albafika (again)!
Download ALL the hacks!

Also I think this is relevant to everyone's interests:
*Signs up to do textures if the position is open*

Awe. Some. Sauce. You have my hype. And assistance if need be.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on July 29, 2012, 06:58:13 PM
*Signs up to do textures if the position is open*

Awe. Some. Sauce. You have my hype. And assistance if need be.
Lol, not mine, it's Demon_of_Elru's.
You could try PMing him to see if he'd let you help with the textures.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

I may as well. If he doesn't need it, more power to him.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Too much awesome in the space of a few days...

My mind is about to blow...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vert092 on April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Looks way too sexy!

This outfit looks much better than the one he got in Brawl..
I'll definately import him over the default Marth.
Will Marth have his mask on his face when assimilates the Smash Ball?

All the other characters look awesome, too! :D