Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shun_One on August 07, 2012, 08:40:19 PM
(Uness Swimsuit Lucina counts)
Swimsuit Lucina always counts.

Quote from: Albafika on August 07, 2012, 08:56:52 PM
That game is full of bull[censored].
If a 36/40 score on famitsu is bull[censored] then I'd like to know what RD's 33/40 score is.
Also sexy CSPs are sexy.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on August 07, 2012, 09:33:01 PMIf a 36/40 score on famitsu is bull[censored] then I'd like to know what RD's 33/40 score is.
Also sexy CSPs are sexy.
Yes, it's bull[censored], just as WW scores beyond 9/10 even though that game's crap.

And indeed.

Quote from: Albafika on August 07, 2012, 09:58:13 PM
Yes, it's bull[censored], just as WW scores beyond 9/10 even though that game's crap.

WW is crap? Look I-
... Wait, I'm about to argue over opinions on the internet.
I'll just say we all have our opinions, and each individual will continue to play whatever the hell they desire. I love all the FE games, and I'll just stand by that.

Anyways, back to the actual topics that matter, any idea if a PSA for Mia will be started at some point?
Also, any more progress on Lucina, Vert?

Lol, change that for Skyward Sword. I had WW in my head when I typed that due to some hack I'm working on with someone. <.>

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on August 07, 2012, 10:33:44 PM
Anyways, back to the actual topics that matter, any idea if a PSA for Mia will be started at some point?
What gave you that idea?

Quote from: Albafika on August 07, 2012, 10:40:45 PM
Lol, change that for Skyward Sword. I had WW in my head when I typed that due to some hack I'm working on with someone. <.>
What gave you that idea?

Oh, SS? That I can actually agree with to an extent.
And I guess I'm asking because I've seen a lot of people question a PSA, rather than actually seeing answers. Didn't bother looking into it myself, so I guess I decided to ask straight up.

Might be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know if Fire Emblem 3DS will have DLC for the US players as well? I linked to Serenes Forest and I'd hate to miss out on all of that...
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 08, 2012, 05:24:26 AM
Might be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know if Fire Emblem 3DS will have DLC for the US players as well? I linked to Serenes Forest and I'd hate to miss out on all of that...
Nothing's been confirmed for sure, I mean US doesn't even have a solid release date yet. But I'm pretty sure US will get DLC as well, in most cases Nintendo doesn't slack on things like that.

I hope you're right. It makes me sad when Japan gets things we don't, just because we live in America.
...Like the rest of the Fire Emblem games.
Now available in blue.

I'm back home! And I don't know what to say about the new DLC episodes... I really like the fact that we get redesigned secondary characters (like Est), but I don't really know what to think about those resort episodes. Come on, swinsuits in Fire Emblem...???
Anyways, I'm texturing the new Roy model in his original Fuuin no tsurugi design and I'm almost done. I'm borrowing things from both the classic melee trophy and pik's texture, and I'm making some things from scratch (the armor and bandana look awesome so far).
Once I release him I'll finish Lucina and I'll open a rig request thread, like I did with Marth. Then I'll probably start Spirit Roy. Just before I start, I'll contact Shun to help me with the textures if he's fine with it.

So Swimsuits were invented during the times of Fire Emblem...
huh...
I'm kinda surprised at Nintendo doing fanservice for DLC, but hey, I can't really complain other then the fact that it makes no [censored]ing sense...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 10, 2012, 12:41:19 PM
So Swimsuits were invented during the times of Fire Emblem...
huh...
I'm kinda surprised at Nintendo doing fanservice for DLC, but hey, I can't really complain other then the fact that it makes no [censored]ing sense...
Indeed, not the way I wanted Fire Emblem to be, it was a pretty solid franchise, but this game seems to be exploiting the series for money. =/

I kinda agree with all that's being said about Resort episodes, but then again, I suppose that is why it takes place in the 'Other-world'. So to my assumption, nothing would actually be canon, and the choices to play it are left up to the player. I'm not one to blame any companies for trying to make more money, even if its through methods like fanservice.

Although what I'm really forward to is the "Future of Despair' episodes, those just seem plain awesome.

Quote from: Vert092 on August 10, 2012, 10:39:30 AM
Anyways, I'm texturing the new Roy model in his original Fuuin no tsurugi design and I'm almost done. I'm borrowing things from both the classic melee trophy and pik's texture, and I'm making some things from scratch (the armor and bandana look awesome so far).
Once I release him I'll finish Lucina and I'll open a rig request thread, like I did with Marth. Then I'll probably start Spirit Roy. Just before I start, I'll contact Shun to help me with the textures if he's fine with it.


Awesome, guess it's time to start getting hyped up again.

I'm down for helping out with Spirit Roy. I think I said this before, but I'll be helping out with textures for Demon of Elru's Krom as well.

As far as the Resort stuff in FE, I just think of it as fun little extra stuff not to be taken seriously. And besides, would you guys have preferred we got FE:Mars or FE:Modern times?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on August 10, 2012, 03:00:39 PMAnd besides, would you guys have preferred we got FE:Mars or FE:Modern times?
Awakening was originally planned to be in the future. That's why the armors kinda resemble mechas.
I'm almost done with Fuuin no tsurugi Roy, in the end I decided to make a version with the original colors, that resembles even more Roy's classic mode trophy in melee. It's not just a recolor since it uses some different textures.
I also borrowed the pose from other lord for his csps, guess who it is:

Brawl Style:

Original Colors:


I'll tweak the pose later, the sword needs more work.


Quote from: Vert092 on August 10, 2012, 03:39:52 PM
Awakening was originally planned to be in the future. That's why the armors kinda resemble mechas.

That's part of why I said it. Would've been interesting though, that's for sure.

Quote
I also borrowed the pose from other lord for his csps, guess who it is:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That Roy looks pretty cool. I always forget that Melee Roy had a different design than the original.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM