Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shun_One on August 10, 2012, 04:26:51 PMThat Roy looks pretty cool. I always forget that Melee Roy had a different design than the original.
I'm not sure quite how you guys find the Solid Red hair good. ._.

Also, how the hell did the sword angled that way? ._.

Quote from: Albafika on August 10, 2012, 05:25:32 PM
I'm not sure quite how you guys find the Solid Red hair good. ._.
I hadn't really looked too closely at the hair. Should've specified the armor difference is what I was more interested in.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



*sniffs* Beautiful.

Hey Vert, I have a question about Lucina. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucina was directly edited off of Marth. Did you delete any vertices when you were modeling her? If not it's possible to use Ramon's rig for some of it.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Albafika on August 10, 2012, 05:25:32 PMI'm not sure quite how you guys find the Solid Red hair good. ._. Also, how the hell did the sword angled that way? ._.
The hair texture from the original colors version is the exact same texture that roy's classic mode trophy in melee used. It's not completely solid and ingame will look much better. And the sword looks bad because of my photoshop skills ^^
Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 11, 2012, 03:49:00 PM*sniffs* Beautiful. Hey Vert, I have a question about Lucina. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucina was directly edited off of Marth. Did you delete any vertices when you were modeling her? If not it's possible to use Ramon's rig for some of it.
Lucina was made from scratch, though she uses some edited stuff from marth, like the feet and gloves.


Quote from: renkaken on August 12, 2012, 09:32:07 PMWho is Lucina?
I would say a female version of Marth. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 12, 2012, 09:51:41 PM
I would say a female version of Marth. :srs:

To some it's a dream come true, while to others it's a disturbance in the balance of the universe.

Time for a final update on Lucina! She's finally done, after a lot of work I closed the gap between her arms and body!




I could have left the gap intact, but I really wanted to close it because this will allow a capeless version as well.
As you can see, I added as well another belt for her sheathe. This is how she looks right now:







I could release the model right now, but I want to receive some constuctive criticism first, I want to ask if you would like me to add more things to the model.
Also I've been thinking about how cool those Fire Emblem-styled recolors look, so I decided to make a couple of them. This one is still an early WIP:







is this like a female interpretation of marth?
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Welp, I'm gonna say a few things:
1- Looks amazing
2- Her hair could use a better texture IMO
3- the sheathe is kinda too much out to the side so it's kinda floating oddly
4- Will she have a mask on always version like the marth one?
5- I may be wrong about this but it looks like her left breast is a bit higher than her right

So that's all I have to say... She looks awesome overall and can't wait to see her completion :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 19, 2012, 03:50:13 PM
is this like a female interpretation of marth?
She's like a crossplay version of Marth's new design:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And an official character as well:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow!  Lucina looks fantastic!  Very well made.  Honestly, the only thing that looks like it needs fixing is a minor texture blur on her bust.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not sure if it's like that on the other side as well but it could use some touching up.  Other than that, she looks near-perfect!

Awesome work Vert. Glad to see her finally completed.

@VictoryBadguy - I'll see what I can do about that texture issue, but it may not be until Friday when I get back in town.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM