KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 12:16:14 AM by KnightMario
I do 3DS stuff. And I'm bad at opening posts.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yah classic shadow and silver finally get done (me big fan)

good luck on 'em
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Pics or it isnt happening
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

First:
okay.
Second:
I'm thinking you think I'm a tub of lies.
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 26, 2012, 08:57:30 PM
yah classic shadow and silver finally get done (me big fan)

good luck on 'em
thanks, I got silver from some user and thought it would be cool.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 26, 2012, 08:57:30 PM
yah classic shadow and silver finally get done (me big fan)

good luck on 'em
Same, I'm getting this nostalgic feeling already! I can't wait for them!  :D

Quote from: KnightMario on April 27, 2012, 02:11:03 AM

I'm thinking you think I'm a tub of lies.

what makes u say that  :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already made a Classic Shadow and am rigging him now. If you still wanna make one, that's fine by me, I don't own the idea of the character. Just thought I'd let you know.


April 28, 2012, 01:57:06 AM #7 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:20:28 AM by KnightMario
You've GOT to be kidding.
Oh well, just please don't do classic silver.
I'm probably not going to finish mine, you're just too awesome.
Time to start silver.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lol no im lookign out fo ru. 9/10 of the post u make say that u did this or made that. but u never psot pics. in the site, u need proof, or else ppl will ignore u adn eventually be annyoed by you. so yeah. dotn listen to my help. what ever
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

whoa, back up, you're trying to HELP me?
I'm really sorry man. I thought you didn't like me or something. I'm really sorry, I feel so stupid.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lol nah man. its alright. im jsut saying look at ur posts. you have oen example already. your OP. it says 60% and stuff. but there is no pics
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I haven't started the rig yet, but yeah, I've gotten pretty far :P


April 28, 2012, 12:02:37 PM #12 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:04:52 PM by KnightMario
Oh.
It's really good, but you should add the chest hair as a model.
Edit it from shadow's assist trophy.
Quote from: ManicBrawler3666 on April 28, 2012, 02:34:14 AM
I'm excited to hear Classic Silver! But I'm wondering, will he look somewhat like this? (What I'm hoping for >.>)
that's the picture I'm using!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

The first will be for sonic, than I'll make one for the psa, but probably not over silver unless someone makes a hack of green hill zone that is from generations.
wait, they already have that, don't they?
than I might make one for silver himself.
hair almost done, will post pics when.
(or when the error that says to got to and ip that doesn't work stops happening.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I think they use the same model.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P