KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I've got the spikes, but thanks a bunch for offering, that's very nice of you.
I can make a model of mouser for you stupidmariofan1.
and that request seems easy enough, won't be able too add too many details...
and that reminded me, I need to add pothead the porupine to my op.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

It's for the lulz
it was from the silver psa v2 blogpost, I'll have a sketch tommorow most likely
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: ManicBrawler3666 on April 30, 2012, 01:58:54 AM
You had me at "Pothead" X3
If sonic's not promoting weed in public speaking messages to ten year olds, Silver's doing it in the next gen games lol

April 30, 2012, 02:13:42 AM #63 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 02:15:47 AM by KnightMario
Thanks, that's nice to say, but no because:
1. I'm on my 3ds
2. sadly no progress has been made since last preview.
All I need to do is finish the head, so that's awesome.
and above makes no since and seems unrelated.
edit:
oh.
that's not what I mean :srs:
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 30, 2012, 02:13:42 AM
Thanks, that's nice to say, but no because:
1. I'm on my 3ds
2. sadly no progress has been made since last preview.
All I need to do is finish the head, so that's awesome.
and above makes no since and seems unrelated.
edit:
oh.
that's not what I mean :srs:

lol you apparently haven't seen a certain segment of "sonic says" XD
I've seen the original clip, and even i think that the "poison ivy" looks suspiciously like weed. That and telling Tails (Who's canonically ten years old at the time...) to go to the 'drug store' says enough :P

Quote from: ManicBrawler3666 on April 30, 2012, 02:15:34 AM
Oh, well anyways I might not be able to talk till tomorrow. Gotta go to He- SCHOOL!
you mean sch**l
I've never heard of sonic says.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Interesting, we can get onto Brawl Vault and comment and stuff on a 3ds, but Ninentdo couldn't give it the abilty to play Youtube videos???
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

youtube requires flash
and brawlvault doesn't work perfectly, you can only view hacks by having a direct link to that hack only.
but being on the forum is neat.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

It's night for me, so I couldn't care less. It's fun just talking.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Sonic Says was a five minute segment after the old Sonic Cartoon (Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog) that usually had various captain planet like safety tips and crap that nobody gave [censored] about.

Sonic Says Part 2 (Episodes 20-39)

i would watch, but i'm on my 3ds.
sounds funny.

and yeah, but most are just sizes and misc.
but yeah. I thinking of doing knux and finishing my classic shadow.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

nah, i'm pretty sure he's doing tails.
who would you like?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

thanks.
who would you like?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I was just about to say that. :P
How do you like classic silver so far?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

thanks.
anything you really like or are okay about?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P