KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


no, you're done!
Thanks so much for helping!
oh.
fail!
I'll edit it but inlude the other in case people want it.
It'll probably be done monday.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

same with normal classic sonic.
filesize maybe?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mephiles on May 05, 2012, 02:34:36 AMBad news about Classic Silver. I have the Sizemod SMBZ PSA and it froze. I just now tried him without any psa's and, he's the same size as modern sonic.  :srs:
I know that he uses the Classic Silver size mod, YRotN2, so you'll need that one-slot motion file for him to be smaller, now I'm not sure about the PSA. Do you get this every time you try it? He does have a bit more polygons, and textures, so that could be cutting it close. If he keeps freezing, try other PSAs, and if they all or most of them freeze, tell me and I'll see how I can reduce the file size. Also try it with different oppenants, because sometimes its the other hack that freezes.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

because i didn't include sizemods and i think i need the motion so spindash isn't messed up.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

in mariodk's classic sonic.
it has it for a lot of psas.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

You should probably include it in the download, and credit MarioDK for the size-mod since many may not have that PSA.

Or link to his download in your details.


yeah, me and smf1 talked about it, he's editing it to have it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Ya plus I'm editing Classic Silver for it, since Mariodk's has a TransN2, not YRotN2.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 05, 2012, 03:55:18 AM #174 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 04:18:43 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Okay Classic Silver is now smaller than Mariodk's Classic Silver v2 (memory-wise) so he shouldn't freeze with any PSAs, ofcourse I haven't updated the download yet because I'm still going to test it in-game.

Post Merge: May 05, 2012, 04:18:43 AM

Classic Silver has been updated with Mariodk's Classic Sonic v2 motion files. His arms have been fixed, Classic Silver's arms are gray, its just that I forgot until somebody mentioned it. :P Now I should warn you that when punching and stuff Silver and Sonic's hands get really big as they punch, now that's nothing to do with Classic Silver, it's just the motion files. Just thought I'd point that out.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mephiles on May 05, 2012, 05:27:12 AM
I hate to say this, but he froze when using the SMBZ PSA which does need the SMBZ Fitsonic.pac to work properly which I have.
downsize the textures. It's working fine for me.


Quote from: Mephiles on May 05, 2012, 05:27:12 AMI hate to say this, but he froze when using the SMBZ PSA which does need the SMBZ Fitsonic.pac to work properly which I have.
Did you redownload it? Because it should be okay because it has less memory than the Classic Sonic that came in Mariodk's pack. Not to mention other people seem to have it working.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 06, 2012, 01:28:13 PM #177 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:30:56 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Mephiles on May 06, 2012, 06:03:25 AMYeah, but (I hate repeatedly explaining this) to have the SMBZ moveset work correctly, it needs the FitSonicMotion.pac AND the FitSonic.pac. The original SMBZ Download came with both of these, but the Classic Sonic V2 and Classic Silver only came with the FitSonicMotion.pac. When I got Classic Sonic V2, I had to go to the original SMBZ download to get the FitSonic.pac and then it worked fine. But when I tried it wwith Classic Silver, it froze. Play Brawl with just the SMBZ FitSonicMotion.pac, then play it with both the SMBZ FitSonicMotion.pac AND the SMBZ FitSonic.pac and you will notice the difference. Especially when you push Up+B.
Alright I'm going to test that out right now, but if it happens to work for me, then I guess there might be something else that's messing you up. But let me try it first.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 02:17:11 PM

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 06, 2012, 01:28:13 PMAlright I'm going to test that out right now, but if it happens to work for me, then I guess there might be something else that's messing you up. But let me try it first.
Ironically Classic Silver keeps crashing on me when selecting a stage, but Classic Sonic v2 works fine! WTF? I'm still working on it, it could be the pac file I made to go with it because Classic Silver came with both, but it is over 1000 kb, so that could be it, I'll see if I can get it to not crash before the battle.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 03:30:18 PM

So was the SMBZ PSa the only one you had trouble Mephiles, because after shrinker the rest of Classic Lsiver's textures, I didn't resize all of them the first time, he works for me now. But now the light tunrs black when metal. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

IM BACK!!!!!!!!

i just wanted to tell you i am still gonna follow your thread

classic silver looks awesome cant wait for the version over diddy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 06, 2012, 06:52:02 PM #179 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:07:54 PM by KnightMario
you made the textures smaller?
I need to check those pictures.
EDIT:
they look fine.
I'm fixing the metal lights and the sphere.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P