KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

uploaded!
if you run...
hole in chest hair.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh yah buddy got the downlaod and gonna add it to mah sd card now
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

sweet.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I pmed him about it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

classic silver csp anyone

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Monsevias3666 on May 12, 2012, 02:46:58 AMNeeds to be moved down. And his nose is white.
BrawlBox won't load the nose texture for some reason, just like how it won't load most of the textures for my SM64 Mario and Luigi, which I still need a better metal texture....*cough* KnightMario *cough*....bah I'm not trying to be a pain KhightMario. :|
An easy way to make the CSP in-game is coping that frame that Classic Silver is in, paste it over the all of the Wait animations, change them to 1 frame, and then change them to say 50. In-game just pick Training and then some stationary stage like Final Destination. Now you might need to edit the animation so he'll face the screen, but once you get that, it's just taking a picture of him like that, editing it to transparencey, and there you go your CSP SSJ gogeta now has his nose black. Now of course theres the cheap way of just painting it black, but it's your call.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

geez guys im sorry my csp is that bad

all you have to do its select the nose and color it black it won look cheepend out
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 12, 2012, 03:57:21 AMgeez guys im sorry my csp is that bad all you have to do its select the nose and color it black it won look cheepend out
Nonono its great, is just I always tend to explain the long way first and then the short way, if there is one, it looks great, its just some things look more complicated in words, my method of doing CSPs isn't that complicated, its just time consuming, but it usually looks better in my oppion since I'm not a god with Gimp, or Photoshop. I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that the CSPs was terrible, it looks great besides the nose, which you already now that. I would've made a CSPs for him, but I've been waiting for the guy who KnightMario said could do the recolors, I just don't remember who it was and I don't feel like searching through the pages of this thread for it. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i make csp's via brawlbox 'cause i dont have time to go and load up brawl for just one csp
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 12, 2012, 03:20:45 PMi make csp's via brawlbox 'cause i dont have time to go and load up brawl for just one csp
Understandable, I've actually been doing that recently...actually I think I started doing it in BrawlBox when I redid Mario and Luigi Over Ice Climbers because BrawlBox v0.65b showed their eye whites correctly. But v0.66b doesn't do that anymore. :P So I might go back to loading them in-game.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oh there are some issues with the classic silver over diddy when he runs he goes a few feet then doesnt move and his FS eyes are aways showing

but other than that he's perfect, good job
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Monsevias3666 on May 12, 2012, 05:57:18 PMAlong with my report on Classic Silver PSA ver, the same things happen over Falco except on falco his sphere is always showing also.
Ya KnightMario forgot to make the sphere have its visiblity bone, and the same with his Yellow Eyes.
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 12, 2012, 06:00:49 PMoh there are some issues with the classic silver over diddy when he runs he goes a few feet then doesnt move and his FS eyes are aways showing but other than that he's perfect, good job
That's because of him still havng the TransN2 bone name, rename it to TransN and he'll be fine, I've made a one-slot size mod FitDiddyMotionEct.pac if we need it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 12, 2012, 06:16:00 PM
Ya KnightMario forgot to make the sphere have its visiblity bone, and the same with his Yellow Eyes.That's because of him still havng the TransN2 bone name, rename it to TransN and he'll be fine, I've made a one-slot size mod FitDiddyMotionEct.pac if we need it.
hhmm ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I'm fixing the glitches right now.
and I DID set the yellow eyes to the eyeyellowM
I'll fix that later.
And thanks for the csp, I can fix it, but I posted a request in sjs's request thread, so I'll see which is better.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

*jawdrop*
If I could see sonic's mouth better it would be perfect.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P