KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yah i did but it has glitches
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Should I update the download with my one-slot FitDiddyMotion.pac for Classic Silver over Diddy? Unless I'm mistaken the only glitch was walking/running in place right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 15, 2012, 01:07:36 AM #227 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:08:52 AM by KnightMario
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 14, 2012, 11:19:00 PM
Should I update the download with my one-slot FitDiddyMotion.pac for Classic Silver over Diddy? Unless I'm mistaken the only glitch was walking/running in place right?
I fixed them on the 12th. redownload.
http://www.2shared.com/file/-S7fvyef/FitFalco0X-FitDiddy0X.html
there ye go.
I'll make a size-mod.

Post Merge: May 15, 2012, 01:08:52 AM

your classic sonic v3 has as many downloads as mine, but you JUST uploaded it yesterday.
v4 MUST be finished. (HAS CLASSIC SUPER SONIC TOO)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Yup.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

That for I do classic tails when I want to [/yougotpwnd]
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 15, 2012, 01:23:19 AM #230 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:24:56 AM by KnightMario
 :af:

Quote from: Monsevias3666 on May 15, 2012, 01:21:23 AM
  :>.>: [i'madirtysonofab----]
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

reusin jokes:
fail
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

KAY
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

you asked for it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

you guys are wierd, idk what your even talking about but it made me lol
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 15, 2012, 12:43:17 PM
you guys are wierd
WHAAAAA!  you make me sad! >:(
lol
it's classic sonic v4 (mine) vs his ver 3 that he's made.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

i didnt mean it in a bad way i meant it in a goodway
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I was joking :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey KnightMario is the true one-slot renaming the TopN bone? I was curious about how pikazz got the 2D Doopliss without a FitDededeMotionEct.pac, and how Mario didn't need a FitYoshiMotionEct.pac for the Mario riding Yoshi, so is that true? Or did I find an even easier way for your one-slot size hacks?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I think doopliss is just bigger than you think. and for the mario riding yoshi it's just renamed bones to _2 so it doesn't get messed up. And that IS my way, but it may not work, since I did it with a different bone and it's scaled in t-pose but no other.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P