KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sorry!
I didn't know you wanted me too.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh dude nice csp's
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

thanks, and can you get on minecraft?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yah
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ER, how you doing with super sonic?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

hey knightmario, just the person i wanted to see

i was wondering if u could possibly classicify this guy for me
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26070
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

kayz, I'll make one after clasic shadow
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

cool

also cant wait for classic shadow, previews any time?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 25, 2012, 02:03:49 AM #263 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:14:20 PM by ExorcistRain
I said that I needed the original Classic Sonic .max file from MarioDK... I have one last thing to try before I absolutely need it and luckily I get out early tomorrow.

Post Merge: May 25, 2012, 05:14:20 PM


If there's anything you want to be changed just tell me, otherwise I'll send you it now along with Captain Mario.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Monsevias3666 on May 25, 2012, 01:12:46 AM
I don't mean to be rude but, the outline of those csps look like crap, especially the supersonic one. Might wanna get someone good at csps.
umm, i don't see what you mean about the outline, and i know about super sonic.
and ER, send me NOW!!!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

CLASSIC SUPER SONIIIIIIC!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!

i needs that
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

i like ur csp's better alm :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

edited one

they look realy good alm

@knightmario
still really love yours
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 27, 2012, 02:52:08 AM #268 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:54:52 AM by KnightMario
epic, I'll include them
can you make them all have that eye and also redo my classic super sonic?

Post Merge: May 27, 2012, 02:54:52 AM

and sonic brawler, if you aren't going to say something constructive then why don't you keep your 'i don't like this' thoughts to yourself, kay?
and nice character btw
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 27, 2012, 04:25:37 PM #269 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:32:12 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: Alm5252 on May 27, 2012, 03:16:30 AM
Here are the edited CSPs with the new eyes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT:
Also remade your CSPs from some artwork.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm SO using those. you made the super sonic like it had a model! you are epic at that

Post Merge: May 27, 2012, 04:32:09 PM

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 25, 2012, 02:03:49 AM

let's get this done, shall we?
exorist, you have to be collabed for this.
i feel like i'm scamming you, though. anything else you need done? because I'd also like if you could help with the recolors, but if you did you'd be helping more than i am helping you
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P