Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh, yeah...I should get some actual in-game previews. I'll get that done soon.

I have decided only to revamp a few stages, and edit others. I'll release the revamps separately once finished, and update the edited stages.

Is Casino Night Zone on of the revamps? (for the animations)


There will be improvements AND a revamp. ItalianStallion suggested that I make it more brawl-styled, so I will revamp it with better textures and improve the current one, with animations.


Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 20, 2012, 10:18:16 PM
There will be improvements AND a revamp. ItalianStallion suggested that I make it more brawl-styled, so I will revamp it with better textures and improve the current one, with animations.

Dude. That ItalianStallion guy is so, so mean and evil. I heard he smokes pot too. =x

Yeah though, you should definitely try doing a version with Brawl textures cause the stage itself is a beautiful concept.

July 21, 2012, 05:47:38 AM #140 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:12:59 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 21, 2012, 05:45:10 AM
Dude. That ItalianStallion guy is so, so mean and evil. I heard he smokes pot too. =x

Yeah though, you should definitely try doing a version with Brawl textures cause the stage itself is a beautiful concept.

Lmao, indeed he is. And he smokes pot, too? >.>

Thanx btw. I'll give it some good brawl textures.

Post Merge: July 22, 2012, 07:05:41 AM

Made some major improvements to some of my stages. Here's some previews:

Bowser's Castle




Night-time Japes 2




Alternative Rainbow Road


Final-Field




I've also improved some others, including Planet Namek with a new shadow system and Night-time Saffrule with a better filesize. I'll update these submissions soon.

Waiting for that revamps of Bowser's Castle and Alternative Rainbow Road...
It would be awesome if you can add some racers to the track, even if they can't hurt the players.

Okay, I've released my revamp of Bowser's Castle. Full texture changes and animated lava.





SSBB Hack - Bowser's Castle revamp

Download this stage here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27792

On a side note, Alternative Rainbow Road is still a WIP. I hope to add the racers to the track, as well as other necessary edits.

I'll be gone for a few days, so I'm not gonna work on stuff for awhile. Until then, enjoy what I've brought you.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 23, 2012, 11:43:48 AM
Okay, I've released my revamp of Bowser's Castle. Full texture changes and animated lava.





SSBB Hack - Bowser's Castle revamp

Download this stage here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27792

On a side note, Alternative Rainbow Road is still a WIP. I hope to add the racers to the track, as well as other necessary edits.

I'll be gone for a few days, so I'm not gonna work on stuff for awhile. Until then, enjoy what I've brought you.
yours best stage yet xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 23, 2012, 04:55:36 PM #144 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 04:56:44 PM by Haseyo
Must get o.o;
I wish CPUs were smart enough to go to the left, lol. Oh well, only gotta deal with these [censored]bags for another month.

By the way, how's Destiny Island doing?


*Sees video for Bowser's Castle*

Looks amazing!

One thing I do wish for, is that the flags were animated.

Still a great stage though!

July 24, 2012, 01:46:52 AM #146 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:11:21 PM by LegacyWolf
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it. I have access to wifi now so I can talk while on vacation. ;D

About Destiny Island...All I can tell you is that it looks mind-blowing, and almost completely finished. :D

ItalianStallion, glad to hear you say that. I may animate the flags later, and add a version with a platfrom.

I'd say tease me with a preview, but I may lose control.


As willing as I am to risk that, I cannot provide a preview. Lucky you. ;)

Bowser's Castle looks way better man. Nice revamp though that sucks about dumbass CPU AI XD I was thinking you could actually revamp the textures to look more like SMG2 or 3D Land style to fit more into modern Mario games but that's just a suggestion and what you have is still fantastic. Seems like Sky Sanctuary Zone is dead XD