Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 10, 2012, 07:42:04 PM #300 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:50:07 PM by KTH
Voted for Castle Wily.


<.<

>.>

Maybe I do...

Poll has been cleaned and reset. Had to drop a few stages from the poll. PM me if you must know.

I was excited for the Moon. Voted for Banshee Boardwalk.

Ghostly Galaxy it is. I'll get previews soon.

Chocolate frosted doughnuts with sprinkles. =D

>.>

<.<

And also some stages...

*Subscribes to this thread*

:v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 27, 2012, 12:21:07 PM
Chocolate frosted doughnuts with sprinkles. =D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, to sustain some hype, I'm going to release 3 stages around the same time: Planet Namek revamp, Ghostly Galaxy, and Kami's Lookout.

I'm previewing Kami's Lookout using the worst picture I have of it, because I want to preserve its beauty.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now, before I get criticized with how bright it is and some other [censored], I am easily aware of it all. It's far from complete. >.>

On a side note, I feel I've acquired better skills in HD stage texturing, so I've found staging to be much more enjoyable. I hope to see more of what I'm capable of in the future, as well as how I can improve.

And you know what? I just want to thank DSX8 for teaching me the majority of what I know of 3ds max, and for helping me when I needed it. And for not getting pissy when I'm being a jackass to him.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 01, 2012, 09:33:27 PM
And you know what? I just want to thank DSX8 for teaching me the majority of what I know of 3ds max, and for helping me when I needed it. And for not getting pissy when I'm being a jackass to him.
i see what ya did thar :srs:

i've had many urges to beat the [censored] out of ya :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

@Thread name - Holy [censored] I didn't know he made stages :af2: JK, I already knew that.
Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 01, 2012, 09:33:27 PM
[spoiler]
Proooogrresss on this?

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 01, 2012, 09:33:27 PMI'm previewing Kami's Lookout using the worst picture I have of it, because I want to preserve its beauty.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dat unfinished lighting.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 06, 2012, 01:27:18 AM #310 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:51:54 PM by LegacyWolf
Progress: I've perfected the sun texture. It's actually just a model. Just need to shrink it. Yes, the lighting is one of the few things I need to finish. Though, I believe I've found an ample solution to that.

Perhaps I'll add a preview later.


EDIT: Fixed it up a bit -

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm pleased to say I've learned a few new things involving stage lighting.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 06, 2012, 01:27:18 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm pleased to say I've learned a few new things involving stage lighting.
Yes. That looks much better.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, I'll have a preview pic of Ghostly Galaxy up soon. I may or may not have a video.


:v Have a preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]