Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Regardless of this, I've acquired some previews from Dolphin.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, I must say these images look MUCH better on my iPod :srs:

I'm impressed with my work.

So, judging by the poll, I'd say you guys want more previews.



October 26, 2012, 11:47:36 AM #291 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 01:56:34 PM by LegacyWolf
:laugh:

Well [censored], I'll tell ya what. I'll get to work on a bunch of stages, make them decent, then I'll have a poll on which one you'd want to see. It'll be a video preview.


Voted Good Ol' Egg Galaxy. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What did you revamp on Planet Namek? Can't wait to see it!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 29, 2012, 04:00:47 AM
What did you revamp on Planet Namek? Can't wait to see it!

If it wins, I will have much fun creating it. It'll be MUCH better than the original. :D

I've decided to post preview of the top 3 poll winners. I'll need more voters. :o

I'm kinda looking for a stage tester. If you're interested, please PM me.

Voted for Banshee Boardwalk.

... Why is Destiny Island not first? And I would love to be a stage tester... But my uni's blocked mediafire :(

Quote from: metatrongrhm on November 10, 2012, 10:49:02 AM
... Why is Destiny Island not first? And I would love to be a stage tester... But my uni's blocked mediafire :(

I question this myself. As for the stage tester, I think I've found my guy. :D

It appears this may be a close poll...