Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previews. Freezeflame Galaxy is looking great.





Appreciated. Looks a bit bright, so I've fixed that. Also animated the background a bit, and it's looking fantastic. Please disregard the extremely noticeable flame in the background as of now.

Dude, seriously this is awesome.
I just can't see if you put the hole on the platform and the fire look weird.

Thanks.

There is a hole in the middle of the platform, and the fire still needs changing. I'm not going to spoil how I'm using it, but I assure it will be a nice personal touch.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on October 12, 2012, 10:22:31 PM
Thanks.

There is a hole in the middle of the platform, and the fire still needs changing. I'm not going to spoil how I'm using it, but I assure it will be a nice personal touch.
I anticipate the awesomeness.

Looks great. I really didn't notice the flame till you pointed it out. I only see sexiness in things. Great work I must say.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Wii is really pissing me off. Only on certain days does it decide to read my Brawl disc. I'm about to [censored]ing kick the [censored] out of it. God forbid I get a chance to test some stages properly.  :rage:

Anybody wanna link me to a good alternative?

Give Dolphin a try, that's what I use to test everything while I'm away from my Wii.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 19, 2012, 06:09:58 PM
Give Dolphin a try, that's what I use to test everything while I'm away from my Wii.

A predictable response...Yes, I tend to use Dolphin. The thing is it causes problems with the lighting, and I need everything to be perfect when testing.

Well... You know... I wouldn't mind testing it for ya :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

or u can just use USB LOADER :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: LegacyWolf on October 19, 2012, 06:08:27 PM
Anybody wanna link me to a good alternative?
or u can get off ur floor and get on msn so that i can link u >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady