Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

The thing I don't understand is how it only [censored]ing works for CERTAIN people.

Like, if it works with Dolphin and USB Loader, it should work with anything else, right? [censored].

I honestly may have to resort to asking Mewtwo2000...again. [censored], I can't stand asking for help...

Yeah, so edit: I've started the Fountain of Dreams. I could post previews when it looks more decent.

Edit 2: I hate fountains

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: [Censored]Wolf on April 20, 2013, 01:47:02 AM
The thing I don't understand is how it only [censored]ing works for CERTAIN people.

Like, if it works with Dolphin and USB Loader, it should work with anything else, right? [censored].
Maybe because some people are too stupid don't know about .rel porting?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on April 20, 2013, 03:19:59 AM
Maybe because some people are too stupid don't know about .rel porting?

Well, take ItalianStallion here, for example. I'm sure he tried it with the .rel. Not sure, actually, but he tried it over FD, which it goes over by default. It shouldn't need the .rel under certain conditions.

It still stresses me. I need to fix this.

Oh cool. Love how we both used the Rayquaza Lake as a base, and it looks like neither Hidden Oasis, nor this new Fountain of Dreams you're doing.

About your stage, Wingcap Tower, I did try it with a rel, I do now how to use a rel, and I even tried it over FD with no rel, since it goes over that stage by default, and it froze.

I don't know why. I haven't looked into it at all.

Its a damn shame though..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2013, 03:11:21 AM
Oh cool. Love how we both used the Rayquaza Lake as a base, and it looks like neither Hidden Oasis, nor this new Fountain of Dreams you're doing.

About your stage, Wingcap Tower, I did try it with a rel, I do now how to use a rel, and I even tried it over FD with no rel, since it goes over that stage by default, and it froze.

I don't know why. I haven't looked into it at all.

Its a damn shame though..

Thanks.

Well, I sincerely apologize for making it faulty. I'll still make sure it works for anyone.

Part of me thinks it could be the filesize after all...

3.1 MB is about the cutoff for FD, I think.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on April 21, 2013, 11:53:52 PM
3.1 MB is about the cutoff for FD, I think.

Well then I guess this eliminates that variable. I thought it was changeable depending on how the stage was made.

Well, again, I'm running out of any urge to do stages. I really have no ideas, and the WIP's I have do not appeal to me at all. This might mark the end of my staging hobby. :(

You could finish Icicle Mtn. or Poke Floats???  (just an idea...)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

can we make suggestions?

and, do you like zelda?

Yo why don't you import N64 Zelda stages? I know you imported N64 Cool Cool Mountain, so no excuses, MasterWolf.

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on April 23, 2013, 01:59:01 AM
You could finish Icicle Mtn. or Poke Floats???  (just an idea...)

Pokefloats would take quite awhile to animate. Furthermore, Icicle mountain is limited in the rest of its models, so I'll have to make it a non-scrolling stage.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 23, 2013, 02:17:48 AM
can we make suggestions?

and, do you like zelda?

I'm open to suggestions, and of course I liek Zelda.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 23, 2013, 05:27:02 AM
Yo why don't you import N64 Zelda stages? I know you imported N64 Cool Cool Mountain, so no excuses, MasterWolf.

Heh, I guess my only excuse is that I haven't really played any Zelda games except Link to the Past and Twilight Princess. It would be like making a stage and not knowing what the hell it is. :(

go play OoT
that may inspire you
it emulates flawlessly on project64

Forget about OoT, having played TP I think you should definitely go for Hero's Shade stage.

(I do love OoT, but Shade is pure awesomeness)


Quote from: joke king on April 23, 2013, 02:30:37 PM
go play OoT
that may inspire you
it emulates flawlessly on project64
Quote from: joke king on April 23, 2013, 02:30:37 PM
go play OoT
that may inspire you
it emulates flawlessly on project64

It really does. I know for a fact.

Though, I play it on the computer.

Since we're on subject, is there a good working, non-lagging app version for the Wii yet?