Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 25, 2013, 02:03:23 AM #510 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:05:11 AM by LegacyWolf
All seems pretty good.

I'm uneasy, though...I have this drive to make something that looks like it belongs in brawl; something that no mere import could achieve without modifications...it's hard to explain.

Well, I may preview a character I made ages ago.

Edit and [censored]:

Those of you who are aware of the freeze on Tower of the Wing Cap and have fallen victim to that problem, I'd like to ask you for help. I need to fix this issue.

I need someone who has encountered this freeze who is willing to be somewhat of a tester of this stage specifically. I'd like you, if you agree, to first tell me if it froze, your method for loading hacks, and...yeah, I guess that's it.

I'll PM anyone who would be most favorable for this task.

I'd be willing.  I got nothing better to do.
I use Gecko OS currently and know how to use stages.
I used it over Delphino Plaza (V1 and V2) and Rainbow Cruise (V2 with included rel) and it froze for me.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I'd definitely help you out with testing that stage...if my hdd wasn't in the water..

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on April 25, 2013, 02:09:14 AM
I'd be willing.  I got nothing better to do.
I use Gecko OS currently and know how to use stages.
I used it over Delphino Plaza (V1 and V2) and Rainbow Cruise (V2 with included rel) and it froze for me.

I'll get to work on fixing it, then I'll send it to you via PM.

legacy wolf
why dont u move on
dat stage is going to exhaust you
"if you know what i mean"

Quote from: Mr.MW on April 26, 2013, 01:03:48 AM
legacy wolf
why dont u move on
dat stage is going to exhaust you
"if you know what i mean"
He's right you know. Especially since you have no idea what's exactly causing it. If it doesn't work for those certain people, then that's just too bad for them. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ahh that looks awesome! i love the hole in the center of the middle platform!

Quote from: LegacyWolf on April 30, 2013, 12:29:22 PM
SSBB Preview - Freezeflame Galaxy
I like the offset symmetry of it all.
And the space between the platform on the right and right-center seems like a very interesting area.


May 01, 2013, 09:42:15 PM #519 Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 09:31:38 PM by LegacyWolf
Well, I'm glad you all like it. Too bad it's far from done.

I thought the new BB would fix that bug with the background srt0/material/model/whatever the [censored] is having problems, but I was wrong, as assumed. As far as it goes with staging, there's just about no difference.

I could use some assistance with that, for anyone who knows how to fix the issue. I still hate asking for help.

Wow what a beautiful stage that is man!

You have somewhat inspired to continue stage hacking.

You are amazing at what you do yo don't stop!

Freezeflame is looking very awesome, and the background makes it all really work. Good job. My only suggestion is that all three platforms you can see are all on the same plane, like a straight line of them. If there were some of the other platforms or one of the planets floating a bit behind them it would be nice and make the rest of the space look less empty. It really is awesome though, keep it up.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Hey.  Legacy.  Im sorry I havent sent any info back yet.  My SD card died and Im getting a new one tomorrow so I'll PM you the new stuff when I get my new one tomorrow.  :)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

See, it's people like you guys that make me want to keep staging.

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on May 02, 2013, 01:41:19 AM
Hey.  Legacy.  Im sorry I havent sent any info back yet.  My SD card died and Im getting a new one tomorrow so I'll PM you the new stuff when I get my new one tomorrow.  :)

Appreciated, but next time, I'd suggest telling that to me in a PM. ;)

Yeah, I feel animating the side platforms would help break up the stage a bit and make it not so static. A few planets would be nice too, and I think a penguin or two might help give it some life as well.

That aurora is looking nice, though.