Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Again guys, it's far from done. I wanted to import a few models from SMG and put them in the background. Trust me, this is definitely not how it will stay.

Well, apparently you all think the aurora is fine, so I could leave it corrupt as it is. :P

May 09, 2013, 12:45:02 AM #526 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:26:05 AM by LegacyWolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Better preview. I gave the ice a shine, though I can't tell for [censored] if it's there or not. Gotta credit DSX8 for straightening a few things out for me with my logic of texture matrix.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 09, 2013, 12:45:02 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Better preview. I gave the ice a shine, though I can't tell for [censored] if it's there or not.
It's totallyunoticeable.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2013, 01:37:45 AM
It's totallyunoticeable.

Hey.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yo guys, get a big [censored], because Tower of the Wing Cap v2 has been repaired!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30610

Give thanks to KC for testing that [censored] and confirming it worked.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 13, 2013, 01:48:02 AM

Give thanks to KC for testing that [censored] and confirming it worked.

Oh stop  :P
You did all the work :D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on May 13, 2013, 01:49:12 AM
Oh stop  :P
You did all the work :D

I may require your services in later projects, as I expect things like this to happen often.

I've changed my mind. I want to get a beta version of Kami's Lookout done. How does that sound? :P

Stuff to do before release:
-Add spec maps to the floor (maybe to the structures as well)
-Perfect the lighting
-Improve the textures
-Add shadows to the stage objects
-Maybe add fog

I also want to improve the water on Planet Namek. The water looks a bit stagnant to me. I plan to add a spec map to the water similar to the spec map used in the water on the Smash Skiff stage.


Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 14, 2013, 09:45:28 PM
I may require your services in later projects, as I expect things like this to happen often.

I've changed my mind. I want to get a beta version of Kami's Lookout done. How does that sound? :P

Stuff to do before release:
-Add spec maps to the floor (maybe to the structures as well)
-Perfect the lighting
-Improve the textures
-Add shadows to the stage objects
-Maybe add fog

I also want to improve the water on Planet Namek. The water looks a bit stagnant to me. I plan to add a spec map to the water similar to the spec map used in the water on the Smash Skiff stage.



Fine by me but I may not be able to do it until next Friday.

Finals and [censored]. :srs:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on May 14, 2013, 10:01:12 PM
Fine by me but I may not be able to do it until next Friday.

Finals and [censored]. :srs:

Indeed.

Well, that's fine. I progress slow, and this spec map thing isn't working out for me. I seem to be doing all this [censored] correctly, but testing it in-game proves otherwise.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 13, 2013, 01:48:02 AM
Yo guys, get a big [censored], because Tower of the Wing Cap v2 has been repaired!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30610

Give thanks to KC for testing that [censored] and confirming it worked.

!

I am a very happy man now. Thank you sir!


Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 13, 2013, 01:48:02 AM
Yo guys, get a big [censored], because Tower of the Wing Cap v2 has been repaired!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30610

Give thanks to KC for testing that [censored] and confirming it worked.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 16, 2013, 06:50:29 PM
!

I am a very happy man now. Thank you sir!

Same here! Thanks :af2:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on May 16, 2013, 07:01:29 PM

Same here! Thanks :af2:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 16, 2013, 06:50:29 PM
!

I am a very happy man now. Thank you sir!


Aww thanks guys :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Marrie me. :srs:
I want your stuff as children.

No homo.

May 16, 2013, 10:11:09 PM #538 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:01:52 PM by LegacyWolf
Thx evurrbody. I've honestly never been more surprised. This is quite a load of comments, more than I'm used to.

Well, I hope I've resolved that freezing issue for good. Enjoy it, you all.

Edit:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.