Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good find on your part, didn't notice the mix of both effects. :-X

But yeah, no problem on that. I'll be anxiously waiting for the results.
- Forte

Well, I like the results.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still, a few fixes are in order. Most importantly, the aurora needs to be fixed. I'll add the stone cylinders and planets after that, then it should be finished.

The crystals make a drastic difference. Looks awesome! Sky Sanc as well.


Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 28, 2013, 07:18:41 AM
Not likely. I don't want them to be an interference with the brawling.
Not even just behind the fighters and without platform collision, but still destructable, like the statues in Castle Siege or the pillars in Luigi's Mansion?


July 30, 2013, 02:53:52 AM #604 Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 03:00:03 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: 하세요 on July 30, 2013, 02:41:50 AM
The crystals make a drastic difference. Looks awesome! Sky Sanc as well.

:D

Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 30, 2013, 02:43:57 AM
Not even just behind the fighters and without platform collision, but still destructable, like the statues in Castle Siege or the pillars in Luigi's Mansion?

That sounds more like something I'd do with the boulders instead. Still, it's win-lose if I try to do anything like that. It may look nice, but when it comes to brawling, it's not worth it.

Anyway, Chemical Plant Zone should be done soon. Just needs a few more fixes.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 30, 2013, 02:12:16 AM
Well, I like the results.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still, a few fixes are in order. Most importantly, the aurora needs to be fixed. I'll add the stone cylinders and planets after that, then it should be finished.
I like
[spoiler]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Small update with Freezeflame Galaxy. Fixes are still under way with Chemical Plant Zone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bump, gentlemen. Please tell me which aurora you like better.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

2
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i like the violent looking aurora in the pic from the previous post!

The second looks better...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on August 06, 2013, 05:46:33 PM
i like the violent looking aurora in the pic from the previous post!

Heh, while it looks nice in that picture, the srt0 makes it look horrible. It's very corrupt, and it does that whenever I replace the shader with its original shader. It pisses me off because I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks, guys. 2nd one it is.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 06, 2013, 10:22:09 AM
Bump, gentlemen. Please tell me which aurora you like better.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 09, 2013, 07:52:47 AM #614 Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:05:36 PM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: SwingSet on August 06, 2013, 10:20:34 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Porque al final, sólo puede haber uno.

So only a few additions are to be made for this stage before its release. I might work on adding the shine.

Chemical Plant Zone is also almost finished. Just needs a few more animations.

Edit:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit v2: Finally figured out how to fix that aurora.

...Previews vids, anyone? :c

SSBB Preview 2 - Freezeflame Galaxy

SSBB Preview - Sky Sanctuary Zone

Edit v3:

Also, did I mention the background is animated?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.