Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45
Author Topic: Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs  (Read 206171 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #630 on: September 16, 2013, 07:58:01 AM »

Akeno's sig brought me here... I'm glad it did! Man you are incredibly awesome.
    I didn't even know that my sig would take attention xD

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #631 on: September 16, 2013, 06:19:32 PM »

Silly Darkfire. It's right on top of your siggy.

I'm surprised someone had the balls to bump the thread without my permission. Well done.

@Zgg - I've been told that quite a bit, so I'm starting to believe in it. Thanks.

Who wants some [censored] SSP's

Edit: In case no one noticed, I've added a SSP section to the op.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:17:52 PM by LegacyWolf » Logged

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #632 on: September 16, 2013, 09:13:33 PM »

are these stages that you use in your roster? do you use the stage expansion thing? just wondering. after seeing your SSP's, I think I'm gonna redownload Lensho's stages again. I don't use the custom stage thing, so I have to make sacrifices with each stage replacement Sad

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #633 on: September 17, 2013, 06:10:28 AM »

are these stages that you use in your roster? do you use the stage expansion thing? just wondering. after seeing your SSP's, I think I'm gonna redownload Lensho's stages again. I don't use the custom stage thing, so I have to make sacrifices with each stage replacement Sad

I know for a fact that most of these stages I've had in my roster at least once. I just make SSP's for whatever stages I like. You can call me conceited for making my first SSP's of my own stages, but they're not my favorite.

As for the Stage Expansion mod, yes, I use it. I think everyone should look into using it. It's incredibly beneficial.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #634 on: September 17, 2013, 06:11:56 AM »

As for the Stage Expansion mod, yes, I use it. I think everyone should look into using it. It's incredibly beneficial.
    I would, but i don't know if it works with USB Loader GX..  (.w.)

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #635 on: September 17, 2013, 08:47:00 AM »

lol pride, i use that (mostly config usb loader), but it does work with it, just add the codes needed to ur gct file.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #636 on: September 17, 2013, 10:38:46 AM »

lol pride, i use that (mostly config usb loader), but it does work with it, just add the codes needed to ur gct file.
    You do realise i never did use a gct file on my usbloader gx right? Tongue

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #637 on: September 17, 2013, 12:46:44 PM »

I know for a fact that most of these stages I've had in my roster at least once. I just make SSP's for whatever stages I like. You can call me conceited for making my first SSP's of my own stages, but they're not my favorite.

Of course your stages deserve sweet SSP's!

Of all time though, that Robz' stage has my favorite layout to fight on. Plus, I love urban environments

I'm definitely going to look into the stage expansion then.

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #638 on: September 17, 2013, 01:39:27 PM »

Well, I use USB Loader GX with the Stage Expansion, and it works fine. I've been using it since my Wii could read the SSBB game disc. Still, it needs codes, as mentioned.

Of course your stages deserve sweet SSP's!

Of all time though, that Robz' stage has my favorite layout to fight on. Plus, I love urban environments

I'm definitely going to look into the stage expansion then.

You mean Kitty Corp City? Yeah, it's one of the best, in my opinion.

Well, like I said, I think everyone should use it. Hope it works out.

I forgot to mention that there are more coming. I just have to manually get in-game pics.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #639 on: September 17, 2013, 09:41:25 PM »

CFG USB Loader user right here. Works fine.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #640 on: September 18, 2013, 12:40:32 AM »

Well, I use USB Loader GX with the Stage Expansion, and it works fine. I've been using it since my Wii could read the SSBB game disc. Still, it needs codes, as mentioned.
    Hm.. Maybe i'll set up brawl back up then after all, though i'm too lazy to edit all my csp's and ssp's.. xD

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #641 on: September 20, 2013, 05:22:18 PM »

Hm.. Maybe i'll set up brawl back up then after all, though i'm too lazy to edit all my csp's and ssp's.. xD

Do it, dawg. Same here with the CSP's and SSP's. It just takes too much time to do it manually, so I'm only into making the SSP's.

On a side note, has anyone taken a look at this stage: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34287

It caught my attention. I really like dark stages like this. As I was testing some of my stages, I wanted to test this one as well, and I was quite impressed with the effects!

SSBB Hack - Meteor_san's Deluxe Night Stadium

Look, the effects may be simple as [censored], but it looks to me like it turned out nice for the main stage. While the stage may have its ups and downs, especially with those transformations, I just thought it was work mentioning.

Don't worry, I'm getting back to my own [censored] as well. I've had some success in adding a shine to the ice on Freezeflame Galaxy, and after it's perfected, I'll just add some background elements and have it ready for release. Oh, and I'm also working on Chemical Plant Zone.
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:52:33 PM by LegacyWolf » Logged

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #642 on: September 20, 2013, 07:04:42 PM »

Has anyone taken a look at this stage: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34287

It caught my attention. I really like dark stages like this. As I was testing some of my stages, I wanted to test this one as well, and I was quite impressed with the effects!

Actually, I saw and played the stage, it may need some editing for the transformations of it, I see some actualization and improvements here.

Competitive wise: It's a unique PS2, but the dark border may be a slight challenge for competitive type players, particularly the pm version. Still, its overall great! I hope someone does this for PS1...

I don't wanna that since it makes me feel like I'm ripping off, and who knows, maybe Meteor makes the same for the PS1. I sure hope so!

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #643 on: September 20, 2013, 07:59:04 PM »

Actually, I saw and played the stage, it may need some editing for the transformations of it, I see some actualization and improvements here.

Yeah, that's my only dislike on the stage. The transformations need some MAJOR adjustments.

I've obviously seen some coally better stage mods, but this one just blew me away with its simplicity.

[censored], it's still nice, though.
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:09:43 PM by LegacyWolf » Logged

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #644 on: September 23, 2013, 04:37:54 PM »

Working on Freezeflame Galaxy. Dat shine.

If you think you can't see it, think again.

I've also fixed a few things on Chemical Plant Zone. Still needs to be run through my Mewtwo2000 before release, though.

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45
    Print
    Jump to: