Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zgg on September 16, 2013, 01:45:01 AM
Akeno's sig brought me here... I'm glad it did! Man you are incredibly awesome.
I didn't even know that my sig would take attention xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

September 17, 2013, 12:19:32 AM #631 Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:17:52 AM by LegacyWolf
Silly Darkfire. It's right on top of your siggy.

I'm surprised someone had the balls to bump the thread without my permission. Well done.

@Zgg - I've been told that quite a bit, so I'm starting to believe in it. Thanks.

Who wants some [censored] SSP's

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: In case no one noticed, I've added a SSP section to the op.


are these stages that you use in your roster? do you use the stage expansion thing? just wondering. after seeing your SSP's, I think I'm gonna redownload Lensho's stages again. I don't use the custom stage thing, so I have to make sacrifices with each stage replacement :(

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 17, 2013, 03:13:33 AM
are these stages that you use in your roster? do you use the stage expansion thing? just wondering. after seeing your SSP's, I think I'm gonna redownload Lensho's stages again. I don't use the custom stage thing, so I have to make sacrifices with each stage replacement :(

I know for a fact that most of these stages I've had in my roster at least once. I just make SSP's for whatever stages I like. You can call me conceited for making my first SSP's of my own stages, but they're not my favorite.

As for the Stage Expansion mod, yes, I use it. I think everyone should look into using it. It's incredibly beneficial.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 17, 2013, 12:10:28 PMAs for the Stage Expansion mod, yes, I use it. I think everyone should look into using it. It's incredibly beneficial.
I would, but i don't know if it works with USB Loader GX..  (.w.)

lol pride, i use that (mostly config usb loader), but it does work with it, just add the codes needed to ur gct file.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on September 17, 2013, 02:47:00 PM
lol pride, i use that (mostly config usb loader), but it does work with it, just add the codes needed to ur gct file.
You do realise i never did use a gct file on my usbloader gx right? :P

Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 17, 2013, 12:10:28 PM
I know for a fact that most of these stages I've had in my roster at least once. I just make SSP's for whatever stages I like. You can call me conceited for making my first SSP's of my own stages, but they're not my favorite.

As for the Stage Expansion mod, yes, I use it. I think everyone should look into using it. It's incredibly beneficial.

Of course your stages deserve sweet SSP's!

Of all time though, that Robz' stage has my favorite layout to fight on. Plus, I love urban environments

I'm definitely going to look into the stage expansion then.


Well, I use USB Loader GX with the Stage Expansion, and it works fine. I've been using it since my Wii could read the SSBB game disc. Still, it needs codes, as mentioned.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 17, 2013, 06:46:44 PM
Of course your stages deserve sweet SSP's!

Of all time though, that Robz' stage has my favorite layout to fight on. Plus, I love urban environments

I'm definitely going to look into the stage expansion then.

You mean Kitty Corp City? Yeah, it's one of the best, in my opinion.

Well, like I said, I think everyone should use it. Hope it works out.

I forgot to mention that there are more coming. I just have to manually get in-game pics.

CFG USB Loader user right here. Works fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 17, 2013, 07:39:27 PMWell, I use USB Loader GX with the Stage Expansion, and it works fine. I've been using it since my Wii could read the SSBB game disc. Still, it needs codes, as mentioned.
Hm.. Maybe i'll set up brawl back up then after all, though i'm too lazy to edit all my csp's and ssp's.. xD

September 20, 2013, 11:22:18 PM #641 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 01:52:33 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: パンドラのハート on September 18, 2013, 06:40:32 AM
Hm.. Maybe i'll set up brawl back up then after all, though i'm too lazy to edit all my csp's and ssp's.. xD

Do it, dawg. Same here with the CSP's and SSP's. It just takes too much time to do it manually, so I'm only into making the SSP's.

On a side note, has anyone taken a look at this stage: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34287

It caught my attention. I really like dark stages like this. As I was testing some of my stages, I wanted to test this one as well, and I was quite impressed with the effects!

SSBB Hack - Meteor_san's Deluxe Night Stadium

Look, the effects may be simple as [censored], but it looks to me like it turned out nice for the main stage. While the stage may have its ups and downs, especially with those transformations, I just thought it was work mentioning.

Don't worry, I'm getting back to my own [censored] as well. I've had some success in adding a shine to the ice on Freezeflame Galaxy, and after it's perfected, I'll just add some background elements and have it ready for release. Oh, and I'm also working on Chemical Plant Zone.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 20, 2013, 11:22:18 PM
Has anyone taken a look at this stage: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34287

It caught my attention. I really like dark stages like this. As I was testing some of my stages, I wanted to test this one as well, and I was quite impressed with the effects!

Actually, I saw and played the stage, it may need some editing for the transformations of it, I see some actualization and improvements here.

Competitive wise: It's a unique PS2, but the dark border may be a slight challenge for competitive type players, particularly the pm version. Still, its overall great! I hope someone does this for PS1...

I don't wanna that since it makes me feel like I'm ripping off, and who knows, maybe Meteor makes the same for the PS1. I sure hope so!

September 21, 2013, 01:59:04 AM #643 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 02:09:43 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: Zgg on September 21, 2013, 01:04:42 AM
Actually, I saw and played the stage, it may need some editing for the transformations of it, I see some actualization and improvements here.

Yeah, that's my only dislike on the stage. The transformations need some MAJOR adjustments.

I've obviously seen some coally better stage mods, but this one just blew me away with its simplicity.

[censored], it's still nice, though.

Working on Freezeflame Galaxy. Dat shine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've also fixed a few things on Chemical Plant Zone. Still needs to be run through my Mewtwo2000 before release, though.