Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Scout on February 17, 2014, 05:47:02 PM
Holy tits, this Legacy guy does SSP's too?

Lol.

Well, it's almost been 2 years, but we finally finished Chemical Poop Zone.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36263

Word to KTH and Mewtwo2000: it was an adventure trying to finish this stage. I'm glad I got to work with you guys.

So yeah.

Thank you very much man, hope this will be nice with Sky Sanctuary too.

Quote from: KTH on February 18, 2014, 12:51:34 PM
Thank you very much man, hope this will be nice with Sky Sanctuary too.

Yep, we're gonna rock that stage next. Hopefully.


April 18, 2014, 04:14:57 PM #665 Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:01:19 AM by Low-hanging Sack of Big Balls
I've acquired a more high-def capture card, so I decided to make some better videos for it. Please enjoy. I sure as hell did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tQsb8205Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME7okSv8WNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx3rEgkP1YM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lM3K7yytp8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG4qCJrLblk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8Tf8N8Yio

Audio Got [censored]ed up on the first one. Apologies. It adjusts itself mid-match.

Also got my ass handed to me by Toon Link, but I came back on Planet Namek :D

Edit: [censored] it, nearly all of them have bad audio.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 26, 2014, 03:57:11 PM
Master..

Enzo! Where ya been, dawg?

So I've felt stagey this summer. I don't want to post a preview, but I'll post a SSP I've made for the occasion.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This will be released soon.

I'm still taking requests for SSP's, so if you want something, let me know, please.

Edit:

Freezeflame Galaxy!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As many of you know, the design is mainly based off of Super Smash Flash 2, and it's been a project I've procrastinated for too long. Credit to Kabutomaru for ripping the background planet models (huge thanks, btw), KTH for the crystal models, DSX8 for helping with many things, and Mewtwo2000 for material and shader tips.

It goes without saying that there are a few visual kinks that need to be worked out, and because of gameplay, I will add other versions later on.

So, all bull[censored] aside, I present to you version 1 of Freezeflame Galaxy! Download it now!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204430

So I think some of you could tell these are photoshopped. Just wanted to darken the smaller planets in the background because they appeared too bright in Dolphin, but I needed some high-quality pics. That being said, expect some things to be brighter in dolphin. Otherwise, lighting is fine on the console.

I plan on adding a few other versions, like one with a platform above the hole in the middle. I will also record a video once I get proper resources.

In the mean time, I hope you guys enjoy this stage!


Yay! Finally! Gonna play this fiery ice stage! Thanks!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.