Let's look into Module Fíles (.rel) - Defensive Collision is now!

Started by pikazz, May 04, 2012, 12:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Great job, man!

Looks awesome!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

found the problem, it was reaaaally easy

Only needs perfection

its only perfection left until I release a guide of how to create a transforming character!
with perfection, I mean being able to switch Graphic and Action with ease! right now it using Warios Transformation grapfic which is located in Sora_melee :/ need to find how to switch it!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on January 19, 2014, 08:24:36 PM
found the problem, it was reaaaally easy

Only needs perfection

its only perfection left until I release a guide of how to create a transforming character!
with perfection, I mean being able to switch Graphic and Action with ease! right now it using Warios Transformation grapfic which is located in Sora_melee :/ need to find how to switch it!

Can't wait to see the tut.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: dikekoj on January 20, 2014, 08:47:08 AM
why dont the name and portrait change though?
its a glitch, it only works if you using Samus or Zeldas slots. believe something is special with their slot to be able to switch name and portrait
Stupid Tinypic :C


i think its better to use only one portrait and such less stuff to add to the cosmeticonfig xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you would still need marth's stuff if you want to start with him by pressing L or R before the SSS...

today is not my day! I trying to perfect it, but the only problem is that there is one easy way and one harder way and both has their flaws.
the easy way is 100% working but you lose the ability so select what Grapfic you want. it will always be wario change flash if its so!
the Hard way has the ability to select what transformation grapfic will be shown, but now the glitch that always appearing in the middle of the stage again D:

want to ask someone that knows ASM pretty well for some questions!
Quote from: dikekoj on January 20, 2014, 03:37:36 PM
you would still need marth's stuff if you want to start with him by pressing L or R before the SSS...
that function only worked when you used it over samus (ID 3 and 17), when its over a new slot it will not work D:
but its safe to keep them
Quote from: Carnage on January 20, 2014, 10:13:44 AM
i think its better to use only one portrait and such less stuff to add to the cosmeticonfig xD
I havent test without but the cosmetic does contain some information about the characters (both jigglypuff and marth!)
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 20, 2014, 04:26:13 PM
the easy way is 100% working but you lose the ability so select what Grapfic you want. it will always be wario change flash if its so!
Honestly, Wario's transformation animation is pretty good. I mean, you said it's 100% working, and I'll take that any day. But this:
Quote from: pikazz on January 20, 2014, 04:26:13 PM
the Hard way has the ability to select what transformation grapfic will be shown, but now the glitch that always appearing in the middle of the stage again D:

That would annoy the heck out of me.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on January 20, 2014, 04:37:30 PM
Honestly, Wario's transformation animation is pretty good. I mean, you said it's 100% working, and I'll take that any day. But this:
That would annoy the heck out of me.
let me be more speficik, the wario grapfic ONLY loads when wario himself is loaded AKA is in the match! when you trying to transform without wario there you go completely invisible and poof you are transformed!

thats what I am trying to fix so you can use your own grapfic that loads with your character, not warios
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 20, 2014, 04:49:28 PM
let me be more speficik, the wario grapfic ONLY loads when wario himself is loaded AKA is in the match! when you trying to transform without wario there you go completely invisible and poof you are transformed!

thats what I am trying to fix so you can use your own grapfic that loads with your character, not warios
Could you possibly use PSA commands to delete Waro's GFX, and then put in your own GFX commands?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 20, 2014, 04:53:29 PM
Could you possibly use PSA commands to delete Waro's GFX, and then put in your own GFX commands?
I doubt it since it loads with the Module, or precisely, the Sora_Melee itself directly when its switching character there you cant use PSA! believe the grapfic will disappear if you trying to add stuff with PSA to the transformation :/

basically what I need to do is to write a ASM code inside the module that can replace those value that makes it load your grapfic instead or get the "hard way" working 100%

if anyone knows how to make that ASM code, I would love some help!
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz any chance you investigate how we can change the effects ids trough Hex? for example i know if you open lets say Fitlucario.pac and replace teh lucarioeffect.pac with waluigi effect.pac then you can start adding gfx and in the psa you call for the waluigi ID instead of lucario id for graphics, i would like to know what i would need to edit on the effect pack to give it a diferent id and then change the ids in psa so no more clone gfx problems except woth the assist trophys
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.