Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28
Author Topic: Let's look into Module Fíles (.rel) - Defensive Collision is now!  (Read 168779 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #345 on: January 23, 2014, 07:20:21 AM »

so, have you found a way yet to make this work for two brawlEx characters, or is that the next step?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: January 23, 2014, 07:50:55 AM »

so, have you found a way yet to make this work for two brawlEx characters, or is that the next step?
    this only WORKS with brawlex characters since we can edit the slots which is important!

Stupid Tinypic :C

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: January 23, 2014, 07:54:34 AM »

this only WORKS with brawlex characters since we can edit the slots which is important!

oh, ok, i thought you were just editting samus and zss to make this work...
    AWESOME!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: January 23, 2014, 11:51:40 AM »

No no this will work with any character who doesn't already transform. The reason behind that is the modules for transforming chars are double the size of others. If the fighter memory heap is too big the game will crash, so we would need to detangle shiek from Zelda into desperate modules in order for us to be able to use one of them with a homemade transforming character. Otherwise it will load your fighter, Zelda, AND shiek. Which is too much :/

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: January 23, 2014, 12:24:22 PM »

No no this will work with any character who doesn't already transform. The reason behind that is the modules for transforming chars are double the size of others. If the fighter memory heap is too big the game will crash, so we would need to detangle shiek from Zelda into desperate modules in order for us to be able to use one of them with a homemade transforming character. Otherwise it will load your fighter, Zelda, AND shiek. Which is too much :/
    I believe you actually can do it to replace zelda/sheik with a brawlex character! only problem is that we need to givethe other one someone else ID so it will not be in the way

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: January 23, 2014, 12:36:19 PM »

Really? If u think so then it may be possible. The only problem I see is that inside the module for Zelda and shiek, they explicitly call for each other in section 1 don't they? :0 wouldn't that be a problem? I mean we could just change the slot config a bit and have it load another character,  but then the file size becomes an issue since it will load Zelda's module and someone else's. And Zelda's is roughly double the size :0

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #351 on: January 23, 2014, 12:46:59 PM »

so now it's posible for a ganondorf final smash that turns into ganon from OoT... ala bowser and wario!

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: January 23, 2014, 12:49:35 PM »

pikazz, I need to work with PW to allow transforming characters to work for slots other than the ones that transform right now.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: January 23, 2014, 12:58:30 PM »

Hey there Dant Tongue and really? Pikazz, I thought u weren't using Zelda's module for this? :0  I thought u were modifying an exmodule with code from Zelda's module right?

Now I'm kinda confused on What's going on lol

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: January 23, 2014, 01:00:42 PM »

so now it's posible for a ganondorf final smash that turns into ganon from OoT... ala bowser and wario!
    as long when there is a Ganondorf BrawlEx module, so yes!
    pikazz, I need to work with PW to allow transforming characters to work for slots other than the ones that transform right now.
    and how do you mean by that? o.o I got everything fully working except for the portrait change in battle! from my perspective, it did sound like I am trying to fool you all but you got evidence right before your eyes! or will you help with that portrait change! I am very confused of what you wrote

and no! I arent using zeldas module! I will actually release both Jigglypuff and Marth soon!
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 03:01:02 PM by pikazz » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: January 23, 2014, 01:08:43 PM »

That's what I thought @.@ what Can't said confuzzled me. I can't think of anything that could be broken

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #356 on: January 23, 2014, 03:12:36 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35845

the link to everything of the transformation Jigglypuff and Marth!

and I know what I should do, I will actually port every module thats for BrawlEx being able to transform and very easy to customize and upload them like PW did with the BrawlEx Modules instead of doing a tutorial of how to create a own from scratch!

WintersAssassin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: January 23, 2014, 03:40:35 PM »

Well so far you're making amazing progress pikazz, a practical use I could see with this is a fully functional Majora's Mask Young Link with each of his forms being on a taunt, that being said it'd probably overload the Wii's memory loading 5 modules at once (Link, Zora, Deku, Goron, and a Fierce Diety final smash).

All this progress really makes me want to try my hand at some custom characters, though I don't know where exactly to start,

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: January 23, 2014, 04:50:45 PM »

Aww...i was really looking forward to the tutorial :0 hmm..I honestly think it would be less work to just make a tut. Then if everyone still doesn't understand after your tut and my video tut, then i or you could always take requests for transforming modules Tongue
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:51:51 PM by sammi-huskyEX » Logged

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #359 on: January 23, 2014, 04:55:09 PM »

Aww...i was really looking forward to the tutorial :0 hmm..I honestly think it would be less work to just make a tut. Then if everyone still doesn't understand after your tut and my video tut, then i or you could always take requests for transforming modules Tongue
    I think this is the best, but I will still do a tutorial of how to set it up and customize the module to load right Grapfic, Action after transform, the right way to set up Slot ect!

but if you guys REALLY want a tutorial of how to make one from scratch, I can put up one

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28
    Print
    Jump to: