Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OverPowered / Balanced Character Downloads  (Read 1609 times)
Glock
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 05, 2012, 10:54:51 PM »

Um not to flame about this subject but it should be a REQUIREMENT to pick over powered or balanced when uploading character PSA's. I find that people don't really say in the discription if the character is OP or balanced. At least 50% of the characters I downloaded were over powered as hell and I had to keep taking it off of the SD card over and over and it gets annoying, why can't you people just say if the characte is op or not so I don't have to test 40 characters just to find that only 10 are balanced.

There should be a section for Op character or at least something that says OVER POWERED, BALANCED. It should be a requirement to pick what you character PSA is because its really annoying when I read a description and see 1000 downloads thinking its a balanced character and it turns out to be op as hell.

Of course some Op characters are good if you want to have boss characters on your roster and stuff but It seems that nobody writes good descriptions saying if their character is cheap as hell or balanced.

Like I said I think it would be a good idea to have a requirement where you are forced to put OP or balanced PSA.

That would save me literally over 30 minutes of time having to constantly turn my friends wii off over and over taking out the OP characters, We do tournaments and try to have balanced new characters not tons of op ones.

Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:00:27 PM »

Try the ones listed here that you'd find to your liking. I'm taking my time testing PSAs and adding there the ones balanced and decent enough.

Glock
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 11:04:40 PM »

Try the ones listed here that you'd find to your liking. I'm taking my time testing PSAs and adding there the ones balanced and decent enough.

Cool thanks, I'll check it out in a couple minutes, Hungry need food Smiley

Aisuru Senka
    The Shmexy Assassin
    Extreme Kitten

That's just bassist

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 11:29:12 PM »

Also, generally you can look into these things first so you don't have to do that. The threads on the forum created by the hacker should give some insight.

Unless there's no thread.

3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
    Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
    Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
    Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)
    Lyn (Fire Emblem)

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: