BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok, so this is my situation:

I got Homebrew Channel, i got Gecko OS, i live in Europe, which means i have PAL. I've succeeded in hacking. In my SD card, i have folders like this: private/wii/RSBP01/pf/fighter,menu2, if i remember right. In the fighter folder, i have a folder for each char. In there i saved texture hacks and PSA hacks from this website, and many of them worked! I use Phantom Wing's code to make the hacks working. I downloaded BrawlBox, and downloaded the sc_selcharacter_en.pcs i think it was called. I opened it in BrawlBox, and replaced Falco for example with pictures of Silver, which i got from this side. And it WORKED! :D It shows Silver, both text and picture and colours. I saved the sc_selcharacter_en.pcs in the Menu2 folder. But...here comes my problems:

1. When i download PSA characters, i sometimes get full content. You know, with portraits, the files, the picture of the text names and so on. But i get files like .brres and .brstm and other files. WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE?! :\

2. If i shall imput my own pictures of characters in BrawlBox that didn't follow the download of the texture or PSA (Like my Genius Wario costume), i can't just make it in Paint, 'cause then i will have a white background. If i use 100% black background, will it then be transparent? Or is there another way?

3. Sometimes when i play as characters as Waluigi over Pit, i hear Pit's voice when he dies over and over, and the crowd that shouts "Pit! Pit!" and stuff. How do i fix that?

4. Also, when i change something, they lose their voice. Like i did with a Wario with a few attacks changed, his Waft-sound dissapeared, his voices dissapeared, and alot of sounds dissapeared. How do i fix that, or how do i input sounds? I want voices on Shadow and Waluigi :(

5. Is there a way i can make the narrator, or record me saying it, to make them say "Waluigi" instead of "Pit"?

Pleeease! Help me! :( I would be SOOOO gratefull!! :) Thanks! Hope for an good and quick answer :)

I have an attack that has high knockback, because it knocks you into the air, then the user teleports into the air and knocks you back down, and I want the distance the other player is knocked up to always be the same. IS there any way to do this? I set knockback growth to 0 and it still OHKO's at like 30 damage (but at 0 damage it knocks you up and back down perfectly).

How can I achieve this effect?
On my Brawl Modding Agenda:

Update Petey Piranha PSA
Update Ninja Mario PSA
Baby Mario Bros over Ice Climbers


Whenever I preview a model in brawlbox I get this message:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can someone use the models from brawl to make hammer bros over ice climbers?  :af2:
Koopa bros (:

What im looking for is simple as this: adding a gun to Snake's Left hand (either ZZS, Fox or Falco's). However i have some doubts on how to do so.

I read a little about article swaping, but i didnt find anything that would explain how can i add the replaced article to a specific bodypart/bone, could anyone explain how it can be done? =D

Also, as an off topic question, is it possible to change a projectile's atributes? Like changing it's trajectory, damage, or size?

So i was importing Bravairy Of Pokemon so always i preview in brawlbox textures dosen't show up:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Its a comic series, but someone made this video. Kinda sad, i creid. idk, i just liked it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeWytU0Nu8k
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So.... I've been gone for like a year and a half.  Anyone wanna bring me up to speed on whats happened since?


People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

Im sick of hearing  "sonics the name, speeds my game!" everytime i use chaos control can someone either give me the complete noob guide to fixing this or give me the files i need to change his voice?

my name is TheLethalX but you can call me Lethal or X with That said I been using textures for a while and really enjoy what I seen on the vault :). I Hope to contribute my share of hacks for everyone to enjoy this is my first texture I made today  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2MrigMhfC8 it's not that great but I'll get better :)

So yeah finally know how to import :)

Larry Koopa 97% Done (Need to fix animations)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not sure if this is the right place to post but im just wondering how i can get alloys to appear as characters in my game? guessing it has something to do with the codes folder on my sd.

Hi! I'm thinking of importing Pachirisu over Pikachu.That would be my first import ever so I need a step by step guide so I can follow it correctly,because I've never done this before.I haven't ever done more than texture/music hacks.I have an .obj,.dae,.smd and .psk file.I got the Pachirisu model from models-resounce.com
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Okay so ... as you may have seen, we have reorganized the boards on the Index page, a few days ago.
A number of flaws in the layout have been posted here and there, notably the increased height of the Index page. As a consequence, we're working on a V2 of that layout that would solve this issue, among others.

One of our ideas was to merge the Texture and Vertex sections in the way described below :

Textures / Vertexes
Child boards :

  • Texture Requests
  • Vertex Requests
  • Texture/Vertex Help

The reason for that merge is that Textures has been rather dead as of late, and Vertex took a little blow from the Model Importing, as far as activity goes. There's also the fact that vertexing and texturing share a good amount of similarities, and you pretty much can't vertex well without some texturing skills, in most cases.
That merge would also save space for navigating through the index page easily.

We're keeping the Requests separated because Texture Requests is still rather active and can be done by people without vertexing skills.
The Help is merged though, because in most cases, vertexers are able to provide help even on texturing issues.
So yeah, that's the idea. We'll add that to the reorganized version depending on the answers in the poll.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.