BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is there anyway to get other Shadow models, like Nanobuds's Generations model, over donkey Kong with the Shadow-kong moveset?

Oh boy, I bet you experts *can't* wait to read this post:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sWeBdU1R2E
This is what I would like to achieve;
At the moment, MOST animations are working well (Replaced Marth w/ Roy)
HOWEVER; B-Sides & Final Smash do not work (Keeps me in some weird ass position), Also missing the fire effects that go along with the PSA Hack. B Neutral isn't the same without the fire effects hehe ^_^

So Far; I Have downloaded and placed into my pf/fighter/Marth (I'm using PAL btw with 3.5.1)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Only have the FitRoyMotionetc.pac file along with all the files from Thany's reskin [Side Sheath] (Aka FitRoy00.pcs/.pac etc.)
Please Help! Thanks :)

P.S If anyone could help me with how to use .rel ports (Roy into Yoshi) and CSPs; Will Be Grateful and maybe a little "donation" will be given hehehe ^_^

Oh boy, I bet you experts *can't* wait to read this post:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sWeBdU1R2E
This is what I would like to achieve;
At the moment, MOST animations are working well (Replaced Marth w/ Roy)
HOWEVER; B-Sides & Final Smash do not work (Keeps me in some weird ass position), Also missing the fire effects that go along with the PSA Hack. B Neutral isn't the same without the fire effects hehe ^_^

So Far; I Have downloaded and placed into my pf/fighter/Marth (I'm using PAL btw with 3.5.1)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Only have the FitRoyMotionetc.pac file along with all the files from Thany's reskin [Side Sheath] (Aka FitRoy00.pcs/.pac etc.)
Please Help! Thanks :)

P.S If anyone could help me with how to use .rel ports (Roy into Yoshi) and CSPs; Will Be Grateful and maybe a little "donation" will be given hehehe ^_^

Hi, I was wondering, has anyone made a tool for inserting Custom portraits into the common5.pac file that is more straightforward and less complicated than Brawlbox?


is it possible to change your css in dolphin?
i know how to use wiiscrubber but if i replace the css file it crashes dolphin
is it even possible to do this and if so how?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im Bored!
So Lets Brawl :D
Wifi Information In Sig
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



How exactly do you put the files in for the shiny pokemon? I managed to put a Charmander over Torchic no problem but don't know for the shiny pokemon. I'm using the pack from squilliam.
"Cover thyself in darkness, for you shalt tremble and wake."

A stage with metal madness/overlord in the background with animations i think it will be hard but it would be awesome


Here you can post pictures of your personas or your favorite Anime/Video Game characters.

It can be any wallpaper or even a picture made by yourself.
(If it's fanart not made by yourself then please give credit to the original author)

It'd be like a signature but without any size restriction.=D

You can be as creative as you want, you could even just remake (enlarge) your best signatures or

post your favorite anime scene of your persona(s)

I know there's a lot of talent around here so I expect great things from you =D


If there are any conditions, I'd say:

- Minumum size: 640x480

- No animated GIFs

- If you post several pics, then please use a Spoiler


Release Dates:
North America - May 20th 2012
Japan - May 24th 2012
Europe - May 25th 2012

- Mario Tennis 3DS is now called Mario Tennis Open
- It will feature 4-Player Online Multiplayer and Local modes
- A New character is our own Mii which can be customized with different outfits,stats and tennis rackets!

At the right of the picture is:
Power
Speed
Movement

And finally, a video!
[Nintendo Direct] Mario Tennis Open - Teaser Trailer

February 24, 2012, 07:28:21 PM #251 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:32:34 PM by AVGanondorf
Can anyone please tell me how to write character names with the same font as Nintendo used with all the other characters?  Where can I find this font:

Example: "Sonic", right below Shadow, or "Lucas", right below Lucas.


Thanks!

Post Merge: February 24, 2012, 07:32:21 PM

Can anyone please tell me how to write character names with the same font as Nintendo used with all the other characters?  Where can I find this font:

Example: "Sonic", right below Shadow, or "Lucas", right below Lucas.


Thanks!

Post Merge: February 24, 2012, 07:32:32 PM

Can anyone please tell me how to write character names with the same font as Nintendo used with all the other characters?  Where can I find this font:

Example: "Sonic", right below Shadow, or "Lucas", right below Lucas.


Thanks!