BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just joined today, thought I would post in this introductions forum. I'm keen on furthering my skills on model swapping, PSA, etc. Hopefully this will be a rather fun endeavour.

I seem to be having the darndest time with getting a model to use only a pallete, no texture. Anyone know the right way to go about this?

Just joined today, thought I would post in this introductions forum. I'm keen on furthering my skills on model swapping, PSA, etc. Hopefully this will be a rather fun endeavour.

Ok I'm starting to get fed up with companies doing this "new" trend of "Online Access Pass"... Why do I have to pay TWICE to play a game online (or you PSn people Pay to play Online) for a used copy of a game?!  I like buying used games cause it's cheaper, but sometimes the "Online Pass" brings the total value back to it's normal price. It's starting to get irritating.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Ok I'm starting to get fed up with companies doing this "new" trend of "Online Access Pass"... Why do I have to pay TWICE to play a game online (or you PSn people Pay to play Online) for a used copy of a game?!  I like buying used games cause it's cheaper, but sometimes the "Online Pass" brings the total value back to it's normal price. It's starting to get irritating.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




I've upaded my Oot Zelda. can someone plz take pics for it? in somewhat classic posses i a zelda stage or one with a lot of clouds?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Y'know those vertexes you've ALWAYS wanted done? Ive taken a look at some requests and I decided to learn to vertex.

Here is what im planning so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you want somethin done, Just ask.

Current project: Eyedol (Killer Instinct)
Next Planned project: Undecided
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Anyone remember my old legends brawl thread from long ago? No, me neither. Well this is my hope to revive it, and BETTER than ever. Consisting of custom made models, models from games, and unreleased models and what not am I totally planing to "legendsfy" Brawl.


Planned PSAs:
Megaman Volnutt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Barrett:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Teasel Bonne
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Data
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Megaman Juno
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Possible PSA
Roll
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tron
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Servbot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Non-PSA
Barrel
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Areo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



There are still more I'd like to do (A few possible but unmetioned) but until someone figures out how to rip models form a PS1 game were outa luck
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I am currently forced to use a Gecko-type USB loader, for 2 reasons:
1) I left my Disc out of state (Wii was given to me, but he misplaced his Brawl disc); and
2) The blasted thing loads alot faster via USB than it does from a Disc anyhow, so if possible, I'd like to keep the USB loader even when I get the disc.

That being said, I was hoping that someone knew of either a USB hack of Riivolution, or a way to load character SFX via Gecko. I know some time back it wasn't possible, but I was hoping that over recent months it has changed, at least a little.

Basically, I'm getting tired of hearing "Falco-Kick!" when I throw a spirit bomb!

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

zelda skyward sword over ganondorf?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This might be a stupid/useless request since I heard that Soneek is supposed to be port the TvC Ryu for a PSA and Beyond working on MvC3 Ryu over Lucario (and in general Ryu have plenty of model to pic from) but i have to ask. I have found (only in picture, and not a full body shot) a really amazing model which in my opinion is one of the best 3D Ryu i've seen. Apperantly, this is a rejected capcom design for Ryu for street fighter 4. On this  pic, you can see 5 differects Ryu pic but the one on the left (2 shot of the same model) look outstanding so i was wondering if any of you could try to replicate it and port it over Ike PSA purpose. it would be [censored]ing awesome:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S: I ask you to replicate it cause like i said this model doesn't exist anymore (for all i know) 

THank you  :)

お前はもう死んでいる。


So... I decided I want to get some request done for you :), If you get me some models I want... I will do your request :D


Models I want!

Classic Metal Sonic
Classic Tails
Iblis Worm
Frieza First Form
Vegeta (Buu Saga)
Chaos 2
Android 17
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Yeah i wanna play this with someone so if anyone has the Game on PS3 add me, im "the_dude_is_real", but without the quotes, derp. If you do wanna play were gonna do escalation cause i havent done it in awhile.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic