BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i have a few stages that work on gecko os, but freeze on riivolution. Is the any way to fix this??

This is Simply Put, my Hack of Brawl Obviously. i dunno if i'm putting this in the right section, but i'm new here.
When i possibly release this, i will give credit to all the users who have created the hacks such as Stages and Characters.
Well Here are The Confirmed Characters:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Metal Mario
Dry Bowser
Mr. L

Link
Zelda
Sheik
Gannondorf
Dark Link

Pikachu & Pichu
Ash
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Mewtwo

Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Dark Samus

Marth
Roy
Ike

Ness
Lucas

Sora
Riku
Roxas
Seithiroth

Goku
vegeta

Sonic
Knuckles
Shadow
Silver
Mecha Sonic

Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Captain America
Iron Man
Spider Man
Wolverine
Magneto

Pit
Solid Snake
Captain falcon
Cloud
Naruto
Ichigo
R.O.B.

check back for updates and whatnot.

Can someone please port in X-23. i don't care over who.

I'm trying to make a voicepack for Falco. I've replaced the sounds I've wanted to replace and made a .sawndz file, but when I play him, he becomes silent.

What did I do wrong?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Hey everyone.
So I gotta level with you all. I'm terrible at rigging. I've tried and tried, but after weeks of effort, I still have yet to successfully rig anything completely. So! I'm offering a bounty to someone to finish it for me instead. I'll try my best to get you pretty much any models you want. I can get pretty much anything but PS2, PS3 or 360 models, so feel free to make a request! Regarding the models I'm wanting rigged, they are mostly complete. If I had to estimate, I'd say they're 85% to 95% complete. Also, the hands on both are mostly unrigged, BUT you don't have to do that, I can handle rigging the hands.

If you accept my request, the models can be found here.
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=C69351AA26F24F5C&id=C69351AA26F24F5C!471
The models names are [brawl]frankwest.max and [brawl]chuck.max

Examples;
Frank West;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Chuck;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey everyone.
So I gotta level with you all. I'm terrible at rigging. I've tried and tried, but after weeks of effort, I still have yet to successfully rig anything completely. So! I'm offering a bounty to someone to finish it for me instead. I'll try my best to get you pretty much any models you want. I can get pretty much anything but PS2, PS3 or 360 models, so feel free to make a request! Regarding the models I'm wanting rigged, they are mostly complete. If I had to estimate, I'd say they're 85% to 95% complete. Also, the hands on both are mostly unrigged, BUT you don't have to do that, I can handle rigging the hands.

If you accept my request, the models can be found here.
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=C69351AA26F24F5C&id=C69351AA26F24F5C!471
The models names are [brawl]frankwest.max and [brawl]chuck.max

Examples;
Frank West;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Chuck;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


joeytenjo has been reported by Seggy T. (Segtendo) on a board you moderate:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28452.msg778517#msg778517

The reporter has made the following comment:
Spam
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I recently got a dazzle DVC100, and am attempting to record footage from my N64 onto my laptop. However, the dazzle's output always appears as a black screen. I've googled around, but haven't found any answers.

Help would be appreciated.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Please Explain..
I just tried getting online on brawl.
and i got the error code 20501
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Please Explain..
I just tried getting online on brawl.
and i got the error code 20501
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Lineart and base colors for Wave's new look and blah

http://waveshockerzero.deviantart.com/art/Wave-Crimson-base-colors-275978275

Tis all bye. *works on late Christmas gifts*


warning: do not watch if you are easily offended by offensive words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c211yCCZdJY&feature=channel_video_title

Watch, think, and Discuss.

for some reason the animation flag for "Moves Character" does not work if the original programming of a move is removed or replaced. Does anyone know which snippet controls whether or not the animation actually moves the character?

I was working on a PSA for ninja mario and I have it so that his up-b teleports like Sheik (it even allows the directional movement) however I'm using an if statement to move the character then changing the sub action in order to swap animations. It successfully distinguishes the direction of movement being held however it doesn't actually move the character. How can this be fixed?

Thanks for reading.
On my Brawl Modding Agenda:

Update Petey Piranha PSA
Update Ninja Mario PSA
Baby Mario Bros over Ice Climbers

Haven't seen this problem so I decided to post this. I finished rigging the model I'm working on in 3ds max 2010 and it worked fine also loads into BrawlBox  okay  but when I load a motion file the model stretches and is lying face down even though I imported Yup axis. I'm hoping there's a way to fix this.

This is the model in Max 2010
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How it looks when I load FitPeachMotion file
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Process of Creation
Modeled in Maya 2011 and exported as obj
Rigged using BeyondYou's Tutorial in Max 2010