Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: PAVGN's Stuff. Update: Mario Mask Meta Knight  (Read 44621 times)
Marcov15
>.>
Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »

P.S. Most likely I'm going to get spammed and flamed by none other than u but o well gl with all of ur other hacks in the future.
    I don't think so. Doing that in front of an admin isn't the best idea of the century.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

asdfman
    Expert Kitten

Brock Obama '12!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 06:20:44 PM »

P.S. Most likely I'm going to get spammed and flamed by none other than u but o well gl with all of ur other hacks in the future.
    I don't think so. Doing that in front of an admin isn't the best idea of the century.
    You say your the ruler of the universe. So if it's not the best idea of the country, is it worse for the universe?

I don't think this makes sense anymore...

Also, PAVGN, I like your textures a lot. Keep up the good work, the Stewie Mario thing was creative, and I like Conker Fox a lot.

Shadow for mod!
    6/17/09 SHADOW BECOME A GLOBAL MOD! [censored] YEAH SEAKING!

Wanna see my textures? Click here! ---> http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=551.0

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 06:25:44 PM »

I said century... not country Tongue.

asdfman
    Expert Kitten

Brock Obama '12!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 06:27:33 PM »

I saw country ._.

Damnit, my point is void...

Shadow for mod!
    6/17/09 SHADOW BECOME A GLOBAL MOD! [censored] YEAH SEAKING!

Wanna see my textures? Click here! ---> http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=551.0

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »

PAVGN, seriously, you're acting as a 10 year old little kid just because someone told you he doesn't like your texture? It's an opinion. Pure and simple. If he didn't like it, it's none of your business why he took that decision, he's just expressing his opinion and that's what matters, the final outcome, not the reasons that produced that outcome.

Calm down.

You completely missed the point of everything I said. Once again, It's not that he said that It's bad that bothers me, He didn't have a good reason for saying that it's bad. That's not criticism, That's trolling, Or jealousy or just plain stupidity (It's getting really annoying having to repeat that). And sense this apparently hasn't been clear from what I've been saying, Let me make It clear now: There is nothing wrong with not liking a texture as long as you have a good reason for It. If you don't have a good reason then, Once again, It's ether jealously, Trolling, Or stupidity.
    PAVGN take it down a notch or a couple more. Just because he said he doesn't like ur textufre doesn't mean u have to go all ape [censored]  on him. Even if u r joking when ur on a forum plp dont know if u r being sarcastic or just fake mean. I  have to side with everyone else on this. Ur acting like a reallyt young kid who hasn't reached maturity. From ur personality i take ur 10-12. I personally am not a major fan of recolors.  I am so-soon on ur other designs where u at least changed 1 thing. My advice push the boundry a bit. After all Perfect is just a boundry and like any boundry it can be broken and when it breaks wonderous things emerge.

I really can't understand how I can give a long, Detailed, And intelligent explanation about something and he just calls me names and says "This sucks" without giving a reason, And I'M the one who gets called immature. Did you guys even read and compare what I said and what he said, Or are you guys just assuming that because I'm responding to a negative comment that I'm acting childish? I'm not a fan of recolors ether but these are just some ideas that I have and I know that recolors, Regardless of who makes them, Are nothing special.

P.S. You should really know who you are talking about before you make a claim like that. I've never spammed or flamed anybody, Nor have I felt the need to. And I don't have a reputation for doing that ether so I don't know where you got that idea from.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »

PAVGN, seriously, you're acting as a 10 year old little kid just because someone told you he doesn't like your texture? It's an opinion. Pure and simple. If he didn't like it, it's none of your business why he took that decision, he's just expressing his opinion and that's what matters, the final outcome, not the reasons that produced that outcome.

Calm down.

You completely missed the point of everything I said. Once again, It's not that he said that It's bad that bothers me, He didn't have a good reason for saying that it's bad. That's not criticism, That's trolling, Or jealousy or just plain stupidity (It's getting really annoying having to repeat that). And sense this apparently hasn't been clear from what I've been saying, Let me make It clear now: There is nothing wrong with not liking a texture as long as you have a good reason for It. If you don't have a good reason then, Once again, It's ether jealously, Trolling, Or stupidity.
    PAVGN take it down a notch or a couple more. Just because he said he doesn't like ur textufre doesn't mean u have to go all ape [censored]  on him. Even if u r joking when ur on a forum plp dont know if u r being sarcastic or just fake mean. I  have to side with everyone else on this. Ur acting like a reallyt young kid who hasn't reached maturity. From ur personality i take ur 10-12. I personally am not a major fan of recolors.  I am so-soon on ur other designs where u at least changed 1 thing. My advice push the boundry a bit. After all Perfect is just a boundry and like any boundry it can be broken and when it breaks wonderous things emerge.

I really can't understand how I can give a long, Detailed, And intelligent explanation about something and he just calls me names and says "This sucks" without giving a reason, And I'M the one who gets called immature. Did you guys even read and compare what I said and what he said, Or are you guys just assuming that because I'm responding to a negative comment that I'm acting childish? I'm not a fan of recolors ether but these are just some ideas that I have and I know that recolors, Regardless of who makes them, Are nothing special.

P.S. You should really know who you are talking about before you make a claim like that. I've never spammed or flamed anybody, Nor have I felt the need to. And I don't have a reputation for doing that ether so I don't know where you got that idea from.

Well I don't know u so how in hell would i know that? But now ive heard ur side of the story in the "wtf is up with plp" thread. It's not right to say this sucks and not give a reason. I'm just saying when u see another comment like that ignore them. Don't start a war.

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

Well I don't know u so how in hell would i know that?

That's why I said you shouldn't have said that.

I'm just saying when u see another comment like that ignore them. Don't start a war.

You're right, The next time someone makes a post like that I should just ignore It.

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 07:06:27 PM »

Well, I just want the fighting to stop. I hate it when people fight. Just forget about this little discussion and keep on with the good work Grin.

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 07:08:49 PM »

Well, I just want the fighting to stop. I hate it when people fight. Just forget about this little discussion and keep on with the good work Grin.

Thanks, And yeah I don't like fighting with people ether. It's not really who I am.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »

*hugs* lol

I h8 fighting too anyway gl with ur future as a texture hacker Grin

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

dally
    Mega Kitten

Shadow Being

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

you know what... I'm sorry I made that comment, spammed your thread and called you names, and I hope that you'll forgive me, however I am not sorry about the thread I created in "on topic" the reason I make the "wtf is wrong with people" is so people think "I'm not going to be like that" and they learn to be a better person... and fyi I was only using you as an example in that thread, as I used Bonzai's incedent at ESH in my first "wtf" I hope that we can act Like gentelmen and put this incedent behind us, and once again I appologize

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 03:39:31 PM »

you know what... I'm sorry I made that comment, spammed your thread and called you names, and I hope that you'll forgive me, however I am not sorry about the thread I created in "on topic" the reason I make the "wtf is wrong with people" is so people think "I'm not going to be like that" and they learn to be a better person... and fyi I was only using you as an example in that thread, as I used Bonzai's incedent at ESH in my first "wtf" I hope that we can act Like gentelmen and put this incedent behind us, and once again I appologize

I accept your apology, But I still think that that post should be deleted or locked. It really seems like you made that because you have a personal problem with me, Especially sense you called me a "Penis Addict Vergin Grabin Nut-sack" in It.

dally
    Mega Kitten

Shadow Being

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 03:46:41 PM »

I accept your apology, But I still think that that post should be deleted or locked. It really seems like you made that because you have a personal problem with me, Especially sense you called me a "Penis Addict Vergin Grabin Nut-sack" in It.
    i was going to modify, and lock the topic, but vyse beat me to it and i was unable to modify it

Gazoinks
    Th-the cake, it's a lie!
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Helping Hand

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2009, 06:25:04 AM »

Hah, that Ego Orb is...  creepy. >.<

Very nice textures, PAVGN.

Segab
    FFFFFF
    Special Access

Meowth that's bass!