Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)

Started by Kaye Cruiser, December 14, 2009, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 27, 2010, 11:01:29 PM #165 Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 11:15:15 PM by dingoberriz
@Wave

I have an idea for how you can make that. If Sonic's quill tip can be found and I think I know how you can do it. After thinking about it for a little bit I can picture how you can do it. It will look right in blender. Can't say the same for BrawlBox and in game.

@D.

I see the problem with Falcon. His legs, feet, forearms and wrists are all connected to each other. I found his shin and wrists. I have an idea to get rid of the points in the feet through hexing to isolate the wrist and arm. Then replacing then feet afterward through hex.

*EDIT*

If you two or whoever reading this has vertex questions like finding a body part PM me. As of Monday I have a hell week of animating 3 projects. I'm checking again with you Wave. Can I make Dansen Hyper?

Ahh I see, so what about the helmet/insignia?
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


That one's easy. I'll pm you what you should work with. Let's not fill up Wave's thread with Falcon talk any longer.

What's wrong with Falcon talk? Falcon is manly. :<

And...who the heck is Dansen? o_o


Animate Hyper to Caramell Dansen. I did that poll. I can finish that during my break but was wondering if you would let me animate Hyper to do it too.


I can't use anim8or, therefore I can't convert to .obj, which means I can't open jack in blender.

@Wave
Check your PM box in a minute.

PM Box checkification complete. I was offline earlier. :3


Does his percentage go up slowly in a similar fashion to how he loses rings when he turns super/hyper?

No, not at all. Wouldn't even dream of adding it either. That would mean giving him a weakness. XD


i noticed a bug. When you use the FS when the opponents have one stock left it freezes before the KO.

No it doesn't. That's just something else you've done wrong with some other file or code. XD


Has anyone here been able to copy their Wii internal memory Brawl data and transfer it to an SD card? If so please tell me how. Thanks. No one is responding to my quesitons in the help forum at all.

That doesn't mean I want you asking that random question in my topic. Go somewhere else. -.o


Hey WAVE are you gonna make a MAX Hyper it would be awesome.

MAX Hyper vs. MAX Onslaught=match of the century.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.