Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16
Author Topic: Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)  (Read 125419 times)
Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: October 16, 2010, 12:49:24 AM »

yeah fight max onlsaught, i can kill him buy only one of hem, as soon as 2 or more enter the field i get raped ever so hard.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #211 on: October 16, 2010, 01:28:59 AM »

no offense but your artificial intelligence or A.I. sucks REALLY BAD. I can beat 3 onslaught falcons myself with only a slight little mod to your moveset 1vs3 yes! one me vs 3 level 9 onslaught falcons at the sametime...
    this seriously deseves a

That may be because of the fact that Onslaught uses regular Captain Falcon's A.I.  Wave probably didn't do anything to the A.I. at all.  So you really don't have a right to facepalm him >.>

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: October 16, 2010, 06:27:10 PM »

Hyper Sonic was made to be harder than onslaught, plus you're a player. You can abuse attacks.

Also, what do you think you're doing modifying my moveset when I specifically said not to? >_>

Hyper Sonic was made for fighting against, not using. You just happen to be able to use him too. If you want something harder, fight MAX Onslaught.
    Well I think modifications to released PSAs are sorta OK as long as you don't plagiarize the work. I personally think it is annoying to have someone alter your work to suit themselves but at least they don't think it's their own after the mod. I know I suck you-know-what at anything involving making PSAs so I don't have to kiss your @$$ XP I don't want to anyway.

Firelight730
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: October 16, 2010, 08:26:58 PM »

Hyper Sonic was made to be harder than onslaught, plus you're a player. You can abuse attacks.

Also, what do you think you're doing modifying my moveset when I specifically said not to? >_>

Hyper Sonic was made for fighting against, not using. You just happen to be able to use him too. If you want something harder, fight MAX Onslaught.

But... I didn't post it or anything... so it doesn't count as plagerism... if i posted it i would have told you... one facepalm just doesn't work...

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: October 16, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »

But... I didn't post it or anything... so it doesn't count as plagerism... if i posted it i would have told you... one facepalm just doesn't work...

Watch yourself or you'll be ninja'd
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZc7t3dcARA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZc7t3dcARA</a>

HylianMailMan
    Newbie Kitten

Mokona is a Mokona!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: October 16, 2010, 11:19:40 PM »

It may actually be possible to make Hyper Sonic flash different colors using Gecko codes. There is already a code that lets you switch textures mid-battle with a button combination. I'm no expert on Gecko codes, but I would imagine anyone with a decent understanding of them could edit this code to have the texture-switch activated by a time frame instead of buttons. In other words, you would have all of sonic's textures replaced by one of the recolors included in this download, and the code would toggle between them, giving the appearance that Sonic is flashing colors. I may be a total noob proposing something impossible, but if not it would be worth the attempt.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: October 16, 2010, 11:34:48 PM »

Well this is PSA, not codes though good thinking there. There's animated textures as well. On ESH. Mario was lucky enough to get it. T-T

HylianMailMan
    Newbie Kitten

Mokona is a Mokona!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: October 16, 2010, 11:52:56 PM »

Yeah, I know this is about PSA, I just thought of that while I was reading the post and since there isn't a code-requests section I thought it best to share my thoughts here. And I've heard about the animated textures, but I thought the person that started it refused to give a download or clear instructions on how to do it. Did someone else figure out how he did it?

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: October 17, 2010, 12:02:39 AM »

I'm trying to find the video now.

HylianMailMan
    Newbie Kitten

Mokona is a Mokona!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: October 17, 2010, 12:27:35 AM »

Here's a link:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmlZqLMVs9A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmlZqLMVs9A</a>

I've watched it a time or two, but just now noticed the textures only move during Mario's wait animations, which means even if somebody finds out how this was done it would still require more work to get it right.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: October 17, 2010, 01:55:22 AM »

Wrong forum. Go talk about this somewhere else. Hyper Sonic is done and over with already. I've said this constantly.

In other words, shut up already. >_>

I'm sick of seeing this bumped now.

Edit: Okay, I decided to unlock it again. Just keep the bumping to a minimum. -.o
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 02:52:03 PM by Wave Kusanagi » Logged

BrawlNewby
    Newbie Kitten

Im an average noob! :D

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: November 08, 2010, 06:08:03 PM »

Wave I dont understand.. I mean i know how to do the whole texture stuff. But how do you get the entire mod in there like what do you replace. This might be more tricky for me because I use an action replay SD card but I can get a new one. I just need some sort of tutorial. Because this looks EPIC.   Awesome Face
    :EDIT: Just wondering. Does Dark Hyper Sonic come in the colors pack? Or do I have to get hyper sonic and make his texture dark. Reply because if Dark Hyper Sonic comes in the colors than EVERYTHING will be easier for me.
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 05:29:51 AM by BrawlNewby » Logged

radashaw
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: January 12, 2011, 10:42:13 AM »

i downloaded the hyper sonic pack but have no idea how to use it. i have no prior expeirience with hacking. i have the homebrew channel and gecko os. CAN SOMEONE FEEL PITY FOR THIS NOOB AND HELP?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #223 on: January 12, 2011, 10:56:03 AM »

i downloaded the hyper sonic pack but have no idea how to use it. i have no prior expeirience with hacking. i have the homebrew channel and gecko os. CAN SOMEONE FEEL PITY FOR THIS NOOB AND HELP?

Basically, make the following folders in the root of your SD card:

private -> wii -> app -> RSBE -> pf ->

Now in pf make two folders call Fighter and Sound

No in the Fighter folder make another folder called Sonic

In this Sonic folder, extract the RAR file.  You should have FitSonic.pac, FitSonicMotionEtc.pac, FitSonicFinal.pac, FitSonicAltFS.pac, Z47.brstm (or something like that) and a couple more folders. 

If you want to use the alternate Final Smash, delete FitSonic.pac and rename FitSonicAltFS.pac to FitSonic.pac.  If not just delete FitSonicAltFS.pac

Now Cut and Paste ALL the files from Hyper Sonic Costumes folder into the Sonic folder your currently in.  This is what you should have in the Sonic folder:

FitSonic.pac
    FitSonic00.pac
    FitSonic00.pcs
    FitSonic01.pac
    FitSonic01.pcs
    FitSonic02.pac
    FitSonic02.pcs
    FitSonic04.pac
    FitSonic04.pcs
    FitSonic05.pac
    FitSonic05.pcs
    FitSonicFinal.pac
    FitSonicMotionEtc.pac

Now that you have that Cut and Paste the Z47.brstm into the Sound folder and then make another folder within the Sound folder called strm and place it in that.

Now RUN before Wave catches you o.o (he doesn't like his old topics getting bumped you see).

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: January 12, 2011, 12:29:34 PM »

Why do ppl say cut & paste? Isn't it copy and paste?

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16
    Print
    Jump to: