Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)

Started by Kaye Cruiser, December 14, 2009, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

...No...I'm not... -_-;

I will say this. I do have every intention to do another Sonic PSA that'll be coming with a possible vertex hack and would require a ton of animations too. However, neither of them will technically have anything to do with Sonic at all.

And I'm not even sure if I'll go through with it.

Now leave me alone, I need to pack for my trip. See you all in a week or two. XD



Yeah sorry for bugging ya.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

And here I am a few days later. Enjoying the trip and what not. XD

And it's okay ADJ, no harm done. :3


you went WAY TO FAR with that sonic!!! DX
but its so cool and your one of my favorite people on here ^_^

just wanted to know are you ever planning on watering him down to be able to make him a little more balanced? Because i would love using him but with out having such an unfair power advantage to go with his speed ( and for time stop to have to recharge like wario's fart)

It's Hyper Sonic, who is considered overpowered in his own series.

What do YOU think? HELL NO! XD


LOL i like it personally i like trying to kill damn near impossible cpu. i also am a lot better than most of my friends i play with so they use the really over powered chars like this while i simply use zss. this one is pretty tough to kill too XD but it's fun ^^

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Wait WAVE what happened to yor sig

lvl. up?
posts:I am a geek?

how did you do that.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Somebody loves me, that's how. :<

You should check out the KC:MM Family thread more often. XD


O.K.
Never really seen it before.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

waave-sama ._.
i know you dun like ppl bugging about your superbia hypa soniccuh-kun, but :|

uhm I really like him, and i love brawl+, and I love sonic... see my problem?

I woul like a brawl with hyer sonic, sonic, and brawl+ gameplay... see my problem?

Can i has a fnal smash for turning into hyper sonic (- -, ive asked before, and i was warned by a friend, but I look past those words of wisdom and come to you!

normal sonic moveset( im using C.C 3.0 shadow) with a final smash where u becme hyper sonic for a limited time... Can i has!? =D  :happy:
Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3

Um...Just use the FitSonicFinal file for Hyper Sonic? -_-


I think he means normal sonic with a final smash that makes him your PSA?


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Yeah he requested the awhile ago. Where you transform into Hyper and play like Wario Man would. But you can end it with the big flash.