Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I'm kind of lazy with the BP's... but those should be up by tomorrow.
photobucket is under maintenance atm...
BTW:

snake requests now open... and I'm still taking requests for bowser and/or lucario...

June 22, 2012, 06:56:38 AM #16 Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:40:56 PM by chaos_knight9000
Wow I like the Snake pose. I would make requests now but i don't have access to my laptop for now. I'll post them later

Post Merge: June 22, 2012, 03:40:56 PM

Alright here are my Snake requests

Deadpool http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26927
Torpedo Snake http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24689
Frank West http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25770
Master Chief http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583
MGS4 Snake http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5305 (I want the normal one)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I have some Lucario request:

Deoxys Attack Form (Pokemon RSE) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13829
Flamedramon - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14578

And thanks for those CPS, they are looking great!
"We make our own luck"


I have a few Snake requests...

Deadpool <.< (My texture): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26794
Krauser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6893
Predator: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25862


Also may I ask what is your method for your CSPs? Do you just render 'em in 3ds Max and tweak in PS or somethin?

Loving the Snake CSP, especially Master Cheif and Deadpool. Do you plan to make more poses?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


@Yamil:
here you go

I hope these are good enough, it was hard since these are vertex hacks...

Quote from: Beyond on June 23, 2012, 01:31:02 AM
I have a few Snake requests...

Deadpool >.> (My texture): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26794
Krauser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6893
Predator: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25862


Also may I ask what is your method for your CSPs? Do you just render 'em in 3ds Max and tweak in PS or somethin?
Here:

YES, actually it's pretty much good lighting in 3d max & a few tweaks in PS to make the CSP's "pop out" :P

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 23, 2012, 02:44:07 AM
Loving the Snake CSP, especially Master Cheif and Deadpool. Do you plan to make more poses?
like different poses for snake? or for the rest of the cast?... I had planned doing an alt. pose for each, but not jet...

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 23, 2012, 02:54:29 AM
All of your CSPs kick ass.&nbsp; The quality is incredible.

Can I get these Snake CSPs?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20388
Ofcourse :), those could be up in an hour... or tomorrow :P

Post Merge: June 23, 2012, 05:18:58 AM

I think I might be sick guys D: ...my eyes specifically
do the predators csp's look the same color to you?... take a close look at their hands, please

Quote from: Dr. on June 23, 2012, 05:15:45 AMYES, actually it's pretty much good lighting in 3d max & a few tweaks in PS to make the CSP's "pop out" :P   I think I might be sick guys D: ...my eyes specifically do the predators csp's look the same color to you?... take a close look at their hands, please
Looks like you're as good as SJS. And yeah the Predators have the same colors.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Victory Badguy



Luckily I still have some tricks under my sleeve but that Joker is needing an update on both textures and rigg :P

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 23, 2012, 06:20:21 AM
Looks like you're as good as SJS. And yeah the Predators have the same colors.
I feel so flattered...

so they have the same color? then I might be a little color "confused", they looked a little different to me yesterday XD...

requests still open BTW

I'm going to start doing requested poses... only 1 per user...



Requested poses, eh? Well I want Dante and recolors in this pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27112

BPs and a CSS Icon would be nice too. (I use dark flaming blue)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Dr. on June 23, 2012, 05:15:45 AM
@Yamil:
here you go

I hope these are good enough, it was hard since these are vertex hacks...

Thanks!! They look great!! Awesome job!

Also, is there no problem, here is some Snake request:

True Kakashi over Snake = http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23526
MGS3 Tiger Stripe Camoflauge = http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15983
Boba Fett (Star Wars) = http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584
"We make our own luck"