Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22



lol apparently Cody101 deleted his post...
he requested this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


that^ made the other posts go back 1 page... so I didn't see this request: v
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 24, 2012, 01:43:49 AM
Requested poses, eh? Well I want Dante and recolors in this pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27112

BPs and a CSS Icon would be nice too. (I use dark flaming blue)

Ok I'll work on these and recent requests as well...

Quote from: Dr. on June 24, 2012, 08:18:51 PM
lol apparently Cody101 deleted his post...
he requested this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


that^ made the other posts go back 1 page... so I didn't see this request: v
Ok I'll work on these and recent requests as well...

I deleted my posts for a reason don't bother asking why
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Oh... yeah, I was only justifying why I haven't done chaos_knight9000 request... sorry about that :P


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Have some snake:


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 25, 2012, 01:05:44 AM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24555

I will try, but I might not be able to do that one...
(a CSP of a Model-Swap of a Vertex, kind of tricky to make it look good...)

Summer Classes just started for me (about 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM)... so...
Dante due tomorrow,
lucarios and bowsers also...

posted this at 1:10 PM... If anyone cares about specific timezones...
see you later :P

YES.
Thank you. They look awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Can't wait for Dante :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

You got: Dante


And here's a gift:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


everything that's left -this night/next morning-

June 28, 2012, 05:30:50 PM #41 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 05:49:02 PM by chaos_knight9000
You are the God of CSPs......

I still want BPs and dark flaming blue CSS Icon for Dante though..
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I just can't get over the fact of how shiny and detailed they are.
Also, thanks for the BP's! I've been needing those as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Those Dante CSP's look great.  Too bad the pose really doesn't work for characters other than Dante. :P