Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sweet. ^.^


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Great model hacks.  Can't wait to start using some of these.

I was thinking about how it's possible to remove models by hexing them out.  Now I'm wondering if it's possible to hex other existing models into another one.  It would be cool to have Kirby's hats on as a part of his regular model.  (Like having a Diddy cap on, but you'd still have inhale and not the peanut popgun move).  Has this been tried before?

Quote from: Ness on December 18, 2009, 09:02:10 AM
Great model hacks.  Can't wait to start using some of these.

I was thinking about how it's possible to remove models by hexing them out.  Now I'm wondering if it's possible to hex other existing models into another one.  It would be cool to have Kirby's hats on as a part of his regular model.  (Like having a Diddy cap on, but you'd still have inhale and not the peanut popgun move).  Has this been tried before?

The Kirby Hat idea would be perfect for the Boo Mario texture!!! I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out someday...

Also, Crownless Peach FTW!!!


Quote from: Ness on December 18, 2009, 09:02:10 AM
Great model hacks.  Can't wait to start using some of these.

I was thinking about how it's possible to remove models by hexing them out.  Now I'm wondering if it's possible to hex other existing models into another one.  It would be cool to have Kirby's hats on as a part of his regular model.  (Like having a Diddy cap on, but you'd still have inhale and not the peanut popgun move).  Has this been tried before?

Wow... I never thought of this. I'll try it today and see what happens.   o0
-Jack H.

Loving this! :D

Any chance you could remove the gold buckle on Sonic's shoe soon?


Oh really nice work Jack <3
How about removing Wario's mustache!
It was a major subject in the last times when model hacks has begun



how to i put the marth one in my SD card ?
''Dont expect from the others''

Quote from: Claude16 on December 18, 2009, 07:41:26 PM
how to i put the marth one in my SD card ?
at same mode than the normal.
on X:\Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\fighter\marth
Where X is the drive letter and Character Name is the name of the character

Quote from: Jack H. on December 18, 2009, 07:07:59 PM
Update: Shoe Buckleless Sonic is now available.

I should probably update all my sonic textures with that.

noob question but how would I go about using these? I have a peach texture (my Amitie) I want without crown/amulet/earings so would I have to re-make the texture? or just download the pac file and replace the current pac file or what?

Quote from: Darkoak8 on December 18, 2009, 11:34:50 PM
noob question but how would I go about using these? I have a peach texture (my Amitie) I want without crown/amulet/earings so would I have to re-make the texture? or just download the pac file and replace the current pac file or what?
Same her,I wanna redo my Dawn texture.Do i just put the TGA file on the new one?


Here's a tip.

If you don't know what to do with them, then you are not worthy of using them.

Basically, it's a hexed model, so yeah, just place the same textures over it, and you're fine.

If you still have trouble, please leave the thread.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.