Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sweet!  I am trying shoulder-less Falcon out.

Also, I regret to inform you of this, but if everything-less Marth and shoulder-less Samus are in a match together, the game lags severely (but there are no graphical glitches).

EDIT: However, Shoulderless Falcon and everything-less Marth get along fine.

Could someone please hex out all of Zelda's gold appendages possibly her frontal flap thing,and her jewels. I'd really appreciate it.



if more could be removed on snake, like his vest or straps, then he can be edited much easier, it is a very large pain to match textures in separate files... but as little extra polygons on snake makes editing him much more practical

V. 1.00


Jack if you didn't mind could you make C. Falcon without the scarf and shoulder armor also?
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Just as a heads-up: Zero-Shoulder Samus causes severe graphical glitching among use in Brawl (unless that's an issue specific to Brawl+)


Can you remove Ike's shoulder pad, or whatever that thing is? :D?

Oh, and if you can, merge it with the capeless, scarfless Ike please.

EDIT: And if possible, can you remove those belts around him?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: devingeneral1992 on December 21, 2009, 03:39:00 AM
Just as a heads-up: Zero-Shoulder Samus causes severe graphical glitching among use in Brawl (unless that's an issue specific to Brawl+)

I'll post my exact specs tomorrow for the environment that I'm testing these in. I suspect that with Brawl+, there are so many codes going on at once, it would cause lag in gameplay. I test each release with 5 or 6 characters that are more graphic intensive so that I know it's not glitchy.

I'm also going to compile a requests-in-progress list on the front page, just so there aren't any repeats as the thread gets longer.

Love the suggestions. I'm working with Syrus and Stickman on a little surprise that we'll release by Christmas. I think you'll all be very, very pleased. ;D
-Jack H.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 21, 2009, 05:59:45 AM
Quote from: devingeneral1992 on December 21, 2009, 03:39:00 AM
Just as a heads-up: Zero-Shoulder Samus causes severe graphical glitching among use in Brawl (unless that's an issue specific to Brawl+)

I'll post my exact specs tomorrow for the environment that I'm testing these in. I suspect that with Brawl+, there are so many codes going on at once, it would cause lag in gameplay. I test each release with 5 or 6 characters that are more graphic intensive so that I know it's not glitchy.

I'm also going to compile a requests-in-progress list on the front page, just so there aren't any repeats as the thread gets longer.

Love the suggestions. I'm working with Syrus and Stickman on a little surprise that we'll release by Christmas. I think you'll all be very, very pleased. ;D

Several things that would please

-Removal of Sonic's pink layer
-Putting Zero suit Samus in a seductive christmas costume.
-Making a stage like the realm of falcon.



I have a few of these requests done, i'll have some views up tomorrow.

Yoshi's Final Smash trophy has him without a saddle.  Of course, his body and face texture parts are in CMPR (supports full transparency, but no semi-transparency) format, instead of RGB565 (no transparency at all) format for his Final Smash trophy.

Mario and Luigi's Buttons have both been hexed out. Now available. ;D
-Jack H.