Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have a problem with the "No Straps (By Pik), Belt Pouches, Shield, Sheath, Second Shield & Second Sword" PAC file... the download link didn't give me the texture file, it rather gave me the model file. Could you please fix that?

And a question: Is it possible to add parts from other models to characters? Like giving Link Ike's cape (though that probably wouldn't look good since there are no animations for that.), or something like that? Somewhere on the Smash World forums, I saw that someone had replaced Ike's head with the head of a character from Smashville. So, would this be possible?

The other characters object thing is done with PSA, I'm currently working on one ATM.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Calamitas on January 05, 2010, 08:12:36 PM
I have a problem with the "No Straps (By Pik), Belt Pouches, Shield, Sheath, Second Shield & Second Sword" PAC file... the download link didn't give me the texture file, it rather gave me the model file. Could you please fix that?

And a question: Is it possible to add parts from other models to characters? Like giving Link Ike's cape (though that probably wouldn't look good since there are no animations for that.), or something like that? Somewhere on the Smash World forums, I saw that someone had replaced Ike's head with the head of a character from Smashville. So, would this be possible?

All you need is the model file, the .pac files are useless. It's a simple replace in BrawlBox. I don't see how that's a problem unless you don't know where to replace the model file in the texture.

I don't think it is, I've tried many times with characters. The bones get moved, and everything gets destroyed.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I was offered this before, so now I am here to formally request it. Sorry if this is a bother, but Shadow said he would make me a Hammerless Dedede, and I am here to take up the offer. Anyone can make it, even my bestest buddy Pik! :P

Quote from: Portakalo on January 05, 2010, 09:57:29 PM
I was offered this before, so now I am here to formally request it. Sorry if this is a bother, but Shadow said he would make me a Hammerless Dedede, and I am here to take up the offer. Anyone can make it, even my bestest buddy Pik! :P

Done. This time, in a .pac file because I don't want to put two .mdl0 files in .rar. The last thing I need is someone asking how to use/where to put a .rar.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lznywhmzdmd

If you can, get some pics of it in game please.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Does shiek have anything under her skarf or was sakurai to lazy to give her a body.....cause if you can take it of with no holes please do :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on January 06, 2010, 01:01:09 AM
Does shiek have anything under her skarf or was sakurai to lazy to give her a body.....cause if you can take it of with no holes please do :)

I requested this back when the topic started. Jack said removing the scarf would remove her legs, and leave a huge hole around her.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Oh well thank you shadow :P Oh well
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!




ALSO, since it is obviously possible, perhaps an armless Kirby? I don't need it, but it would make the Bomb-Omb texture form a while ago better...

Quote from: Portakalo on January 06, 2010, 07:57:46 PM
ALSO, since it is obviously possible, perhaps an armless Kirby? I don't need it, but it would make the Bomb-Omb texture form a while ago better...

Done.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzidwyjjing

As usual, I need pics. =\
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

i don't know if this has been requested or not but can u maybe remove those little spikes on wolfs shoulder and leg armor o.o?

Not sure if this has been addressed yet but there is a major lag problem with the legless Kirby hack when fighting against Metaknight. Im currently using Brawl+ GSH2 Beta and the lag issue only arises when playing against MK.

I just witnessed that exact problem with the ball kirby hexed file.
It was against Meta in Final Destination.
No Brawl+, standard brawl.
Textures on characters and stage.
Custom brstm.
NTSC version.

I hate to ask, but is it possible to remove the protruding fur from Lucario?