Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on January 02, 2010, 12:51:01 AM
I have a question do you do the partial size modifier in brawl box or is it a diferant program?

We do no such thing. We hex off the parts with a Hex Editor.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Hey, I'm wondering if there's a way to have a strapless Link without the error seen in Pik's hexed file or are we condemned to have Links with straps?

Quote from: cx_asuka on January 02, 2010, 01:50:53 AM
Hey, I'm wondering if there's a way to have a strapless Link without the error seen in Pik's hexed file or are we condemned to have Links with straps?

I'm sure there's a way, like I said before, you'll have to wait for Pik, or Jack H for the fix.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Hey I have a request, there is a Ryu Hayabusa Texture hack on this page:
http://kittycorpgallery.wordpress.com/index/captain-falcon/
could you remove his shoulder pad and triangle eyse? Thank you

Just dropping by with a request: a moustacheless and capeless Warioman. Only the back part of the cape should be removed, the part round his neck needs to stay or there'll be holes.

It would make my new texture perfect! :D

I think the guide of the first page of this should be Stickied. or Added to a guide.
I've finally remembered my account info :)

Quote from: ManikDX on January 02, 2010, 11:21:58 AM
Hey I have a request, there is a Ryu Hayabusa Texture hack on this page:
http://kittycorpgallery.wordpress.com/index/captain-falcon/
could you remove his shoulder pad and triangle eyse? Thank you

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.0
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I got rid of zss ponytail and made it look like her ponytail holder was a bun
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ManikDX on January 04, 2010, 01:06:25 AM
Could you take DK's tie on his neck off?

No, it leaves a hole on his neck.

I better add this to the FAQ too.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


please hatless mario, I know there's a code for it but I want just my doctor mario texture to have it.

can someone make me a Capeless, Scarfless, Headband-Tailess Ike by Jack H but without the chest armor?

Quote from: TheFirstZero on January 04, 2010, 01:10:58 PM
please hatless mario, I know there's a code for it but I want just my doctor mario texture to have it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.0
Quote from: wii on January 04, 2010, 04:17:15 PM
can someone make me a Capeless, Scarfless, Headband-Tailess Ike by Jack H but without the chest armor?

You can remove those by making the texture transparent. :P
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.