Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DarKFireX21 on January 07, 2010, 01:38:13 AM
Not sure if this has been addressed yet but there is a major lag problem with the legless Kirby hack when fighting against Metaknight. Im currently using Brawl+ GSH2 Beta and the lag issue only arises when playing against MK.
Quote from: cx_asuka on January 07, 2010, 04:59:20 AM
I just witnessed that exact problem with the ball kirby hexed file.
It was against Meta in Final Destination.
No Brawl+, standard brawl.
Textures on characters and stage.
Custom brstm.
NTSC version.

Interesting.

Do you mind testing the armless Kirby I have here to see if it causes the same effect? I'm sorry if it's too much to ask, but I would like to know if it's only the hexed off feet causing this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzidwyjjing

Thanks in advance if done.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on January 07, 2010, 05:05:27 AM
Quote from: DarKFireX21 on January 07, 2010, 01:38:13 AM
Not sure if this has been addressed yet but there is a major lag problem with the legless Kirby hack when fighting against Metaknight. Im currently using Brawl+ GSH2 Beta and the lag issue only arises when playing against MK.
Quote from: cx_asuka on January 07, 2010, 04:59:20 AM
I just witnessed that exact problem with the ball kirby hexed file.
It was against Meta in Final Destination.
No Brawl+, standard brawl.
Textures on characters and stage.
Custom brstm.
NTSC version.

Interesting.

Do you mind testing the armless Kirby I have here to see if it causes the same effect? I'm sorry if it's too much to ask, but I would like to know if it's only the hexed off feet causing this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzidwyjjing

Thanks in advance if done.

The armless Kirby works smoothly. Is it possible that the MetaKnight model and the Kirby model are sharing properties? When the game starts up it appears as if MetaKnight dissapears and is replaced with a streak of color.

I don't know if you already tried this, but i want to know if this topic it's open for PAC's that use unmirrored textures???????

Because i have some that you can upload to this page if you want.

Ice Climbers - Unshared Popo/Nana Eyes (Using my Ice Mages Texture)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zczmgtmqn3

Ness - Un-Mirrored Eyes and Front Hair Removed (Using MaskedMan Texture)


http://www.mediafire.com/?rdlngemujjz

Hope that PACs can help you in some way, :P

PD: I DON'T hexed these two, all the credit goes to RandomTBush, who gently hexed this PACs for me, and I don't think that him has any problem if i share those PACs with you guys, hehe......

PD2: Jack, Where are you??? I was looking for you in the IRC in the last days, and you wasn't around. Cany you login today as soon as you can??, i need you for something :U



Freelancer now, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quote from: Dhragen on January 07, 2010, 04:16:57 PM

Ice Climbers - Unshared Popo/Nana Eyes (Using my Ice Mages Texture)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zczmgtmqn3

Ness - Un-Mirrored Eyes and Front Hair Removed (Using MaskedMan Texture)


http://www.mediafire.com/?rdlngemujjz


I would've added these, but I don't know if it's okay with him.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Dhragen on January 07, 2010, 04:16:57 PM
I don't know if you already tried this, but i want to know if this topic it's open for PAC's that use unmirrored textures???????

Because i have some that you can upload to this page if you want.

Ice Climbers - Unshared Popo/Nana Eyes (Using my Ice Mages Texture)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zczmgtmqn3

Ness - Un-Mirrored Eyes and Front Hair Removed (Using MaskedMan Texture)


http://www.mediafire.com/?rdlngemujjz

Hope that PACs can help you in some way, :P

PD: I DON'T hexed these two, all the credit goes to RandomTBush, who gently hexed this PACs for me, and I don't think that him has any problem if i share those PACs with you guys, hehe......

PD2: Jack, Where are you??? I was looking for you in the IRC in the last days, and you wasn't around. Cany you login today as soon as you can??, i need you for something :U

The Ness one will be useful for my Reborn texture. Thanks. =D

EDIT: Link is broken. :(

EDIT2: I think mediafire is just down...All download links say error in the URL for me, with the Mediafire banner and a white screen under.

i love what you guys are doing with these pac files they are lots of help in texture hacking.
but when i use the no shell yoshi it causes graphical glitches.

Quote from: Dimentio on January 07, 2010, 01:02:04 AM
i don't know if this has been requested or not but can u maybe remove those little spikes on wolfs shoulder and leg armor o.o?

I just tried this. It leaves holes through his shoulder armor. The spikes on his knee come off without any holes. It also removes that outline on the shoulder armor.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I dont think I'll be able make textures using these T__T

Curse my inability to obtain tools needed for BB

Quote from: C.S.Dinah on January 08, 2010, 03:50:59 PM
I dont think I'll be able make textures using these T__T

Curse my inability to obtain tools needed for BB

<_<
>_>

You know, even if you don't have BB, a hex editor can allow you to use them. It's a simple copy, and paste in a hex editor.
Quote from: DarKFireX21 on January 07, 2010, 03:07:46 PM
Quote from: Shadow on January 07, 2010, 05:05:27 AM
Quote from: DarKFireX21 on January 07, 2010, 01:38:13 AM
Not sure if this has been addressed yet but there is a major lag problem with the legless Kirby hack when fighting against Metaknight. Im currently using Brawl+ GSH2 Beta and the lag issue only arises when playing against MK.
Quote from: cx_asuka on January 07, 2010, 04:59:20 AM
I just witnessed that exact problem with the ball kirby hexed file.
It was against Meta in Final Destination.
No Brawl+, standard brawl.
Textures on characters and stage.
Custom brstm.
NTSC version.

Interesting.

Do you mind testing the armless Kirby I have here to see if it causes the same effect? I'm sorry if it's too much to ask, but I would like to know if it's only the hexed off feet causing this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzidwyjjing

Thanks in advance if done.

The armless Kirby works smoothly. Is it possible that the MetaKnight model and the Kirby model are sharing properties? When the game starts up it appears as if MetaKnight dissapears and is replaced with a streak of color.

Thanks, that's good to know. I don't believe they are, but it's like Jack's Zero Shoulder Samus, it was causing this with Marth, and the way he fixed it was by editing Zero Shoulder Samus.

It must be something in Kirby's feet. You'll have to bug the creator (Ness), for a fix.
Quote from: shadowbrawler on January 07, 2010, 09:26:54 PM
i love what you guys are doing with these pac files they are lots of help in texture hacking. :af2:
but when i use the no shell yoshi it causes graphical glitches.

Do you know which other characters you were playing with Yoshi? Or, does Yoshi do this without any? I need to know what you're doing.
Quote from: kiro on January 07, 2010, 05:02:43 AM
I hate to ask, but is it possible to remove the protruding fur from Lucario?

Trying to remove it takes his entire body. If you mean the fur on his neck, and stomach, most of it can be removed, but not all.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on January 08, 2010, 07:08:03 PM
Quote from: shadowbrawler on January 07, 2010, 09:26:54 PM
i love what you guys are doing with these pac files they are lots of help in texture hacking.
but when i use the no shell yoshi it causes graphical glitches.

Do you know which other characters you were playing with Yoshi? Or, does Yoshi do this without any? I need to know what you're doing.
well when i was playing as yoshi i was fighting C.Falcon and wario and every time i get hit or i hit them it makes a weird texture like thing appear on the screen

Quote from: shadowbrawler on January 09, 2010, 05:48:42 AM
Quote from: Shadow on January 08, 2010, 07:08:03 PM
Quote from: shadowbrawler on January 07, 2010, 09:26:54 PM
i love what you guys are doing with these pac files they are lots of help in texture hacking.
but when i use the no shell yoshi it causes graphical glitches.

Do you know which other characters you were playing with Yoshi? Or, does Yoshi do this without any? I need to know what you're doing.
well when i was playing as yoshi i was fighting C.Falcon and wario and every time i get hit or i hit them it makes a weird texture like thing appear on the screen

Ok, good to know. I'll develop a fix tomorrow first thing in the morning. I'll have some time tomorrow, so is there anyone else that needs fixing? Maybe I'll redo Ness's Kirby Ball and Legless Kirby and see if I can get a fix working for those as well.
-Jack H.

Quote from: Jack H. on January 09, 2010, 07:29:31 AM
Quote from: shadowbrawler on January 09, 2010, 05:48:42 AM
Quote from: Shadow on January 08, 2010, 07:08:03 PM
Quote from: shadowbrawler on January 07, 2010, 09:26:54 PM
i love what you guys are doing with these pac files they are lots of help in texture hacking.
but when i use the no shell yoshi it causes graphical glitches.

Do you know which other characters you were playing with Yoshi? Or, does Yoshi do this without any? I need to know what you're doing.
well when i was playing as yoshi i was fighting C.Falcon and wario and every time i get hit or i hit them it makes a weird texture like thing appear on the screen

Ok, good to know. I'll develop a fix tomorrow first thing in the morning. I'll have some time tomorrow, so is there anyone else that needs fixing? Maybe I'll redo Ness's Kirby Ball and Legless Kirby and see if I can get a fix working for those as well.

<_<
>_>

My buckleless, collarbracesless Marth, and No Sword, and Sheath Marth cause graphical glitches.

Jeweless Marth causes them too. You want to fix them? If you do, I can put them on the front page for once.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

@Jack, n64billy on chaos control made a ball kirby a long time ago. i dont think it causes errors either

Monsieurs y madames, I have more news regarding zee Legless Kirby! I simply wanted it to be me (Luigi) versus three boos, yet the errors would not allow it. I can do it with one boo, so I did the investigating. Do not yell at me for the noobosity, but they cannot work together?  No brotherly love with legless Kirbies?

For zee record, the two armless bob-ombs work with smoothness, as before with the meta knight.