Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dimentio on January 07, 2010, 01:02:04 AM
i don't know if this has been requested or not but can u maybe remove those little spikes on wolfs shoulder and leg armor o.o?
sry for posting this again but i believe it got over looked because of the page flip DX

anyway extreme thanx if done:D


Quote from: Ann H. on January 15, 2010, 10:34:17 PM
Quote from: alexjol on January 15, 2010, 12:28:21 AM
Quote from: Ann H. on January 12, 2010, 10:23:13 PM
Quote from: alexjol on January 12, 2010, 04:33:09 PM
I don't know if this has been requested before, but can anyone make mustacheless & noseless wario?

Thanks in advance.

Um...noseless? Haha! I might be able to... Don't know exactly when i'd get it done..but i could. But before i start, which wario did you want it done to? There's three of em.

Woops, sorry, I forgot about it. If you can, make it in biker Wario. And if you can remove the goggles, his eyebrows and the belts from his helmet, it would be great :D

I'll see what I can do!!.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................. Wario's Teeths doesn't leave holes when removed, so..................*evil laugh*

Also, Your Moustacheless wario has some graphic errors while attacking, can you fix that someday please?????

*sigh* if only i can model hack like you guys.........-____-



Freelancer now, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quote from: Dhragen on January 16, 2010, 03:57:19 PM
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................. Wario's Teeths doesn't leave holes when removed, so..................*evil laugh*

*Thinks of a Grandpa Wario without teeth*

...

*shudders*

Quote from: Dhragen on January 16, 2010, 03:57:19 PM
Quote from: Ann H. on January 15, 2010, 10:34:17 PM
Quote from: alexjol on January 15, 2010, 12:28:21 AM
Quote from: Ann H. on January 12, 2010, 10:23:13 PM
Quote from: alexjol on January 12, 2010, 04:33:09 PM
I don't know if this has been requested before, but can anyone make mustacheless & noseless wario?

Thanks in advance.

Um...noseless? Haha! I might be able to... Don't know exactly when i'd get it done..but i could. But before i start, which wario did you want it done to? There's three of em.

Woops, sorry, I forgot about it. If you can, make it in biker Wario. And if you can remove the goggles, his eyebrows and the belts from his helmet, it would be great :D

I'll see what I can do!!.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................. Wario's Teeths doesn't leave holes when removed, so..................*evil laugh*

Also, Your Moustacheless wario has some graphic errors while attacking, can you fix that someday please?????

*sigh* if only i can model hack like you guys.........-____-

Well, i'm done besides testing it...so. Hold on just a minute longer.
Well, it's histroy....i don't think it's going to work. Sorry. To many graphical issues. Ones that can't be fixed. Soooo ya. Sorry.
Yeah.

Quote from: Dimentio on January 16, 2010, 03:25:39 PM
Quote from: Dimentio on January 07, 2010, 01:02:04 AM
i don't know if this has been requested or not but can u maybe remove those little spikes on wolfs shoulder and leg armor o.o?
sry for posting this again but i believe it got over looked because of the page flip DX

anyway extreme thanx if done:D

http://www.mediafire.com/?mymznidyn0n

I think this is the reason for all the graphical issues for Mustacheless Biker Wario and WarioMan. I forgot to include the .pcs file... So here it is.. my bad. Jack?

Mustachless Biker Wario (pcs file) by Ann Harvest
Mustachless Wario Man (pcs file) by Ann Harvest

Kidding..it's not this. Dang.
Yeah.

Quote from: Ann H. on January 16, 2010, 06:57:34 PM
I think this is the reason for all the graphical issues for Mustacheless Biker Wario and WarioMan. I forgot to include the .pcs file... So here it is.. my bad. Jack?

Mustachless Biker Wario (pcs file) by Ann Harvest
Mustachless Wario Man (pcs file) by Ann Harvest


Graphical issues are caused by the model you edited itself.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Ann H. on January 16, 2010, 06:57:34 PM
I think this is the reason for all the graphical issues for Mustacheless Biker Wario and WarioMan. I forgot to include the .pcs file... So here it is.. my bad. Jack?

Mustachless Biker Wario (pcs file) by Ann Harvest
Mustachless Wario Man (pcs file) by Ann Harvest


Got it.
-Jack H.


Quote from: Dimentio on January 16, 2010, 03:25:39 PM
Quote from: Dimentio on January 07, 2010, 01:02:04 AM
i don't know if this has been requested or not but can u maybe remove those little spikes on wolfs shoulder and leg armor o.o?
sry for posting this again but i believe it got over looked because of the page flip DX

anyway extreme thanx if done:D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.msg46640#msg46640

You weren't overlooked.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


Dunno if it's been request,but how about a Shield-Extrudless and Strap-less Link?

I have a couple of small suggestions (different combinations of stuff that's already been done).

Looking for a strapless, bagless Link to use for Fierce Deity (I don't like invisible shield and disappearing sword :( ), and a shoulderless Ike (leave the little chest part on) for a Felix (Golden Sun) texture I would like to work on.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated :O

Quote from: Mit on January 17, 2010, 07:13:45 AM
I have a couple of small suggestions (different combinations of stuff that's already been done).

Looking for a strapless, bagless Link to use for Fierce Deity (I don't like invisible shield and disappearing sword :( ), and a shoulderless Ike (leave the little chest part on) for a Felix (Golden Sun) texture I would like to work on.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated :O

It's really not that bothering, honestly.

But meh, I had that done for a while... Just that no one took pics so I couldn't put it on the front page. Sigh.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dnmgjyccngy
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.