Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I just made this... n' stuff:



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10629

I used a method which could probably be used to get rid of nearly anything as long as it doesn't leave holes.

I just resized the moustache vertices by a factor of 0% in 3DS Max, hid them inside the body, and then patched the vertex set with mariokart64n's script.  Now that the skinned textured model looked like the vertex cloud, I just highlighted the moustache vertices AGAIN, resized them by 0% AGAIN, and then morphed the original vertices into THAT.  Bang.  No Moustache, and no leftover moustache artifacts or animation glitches.  Go ahead and add this to the list.


How do you make the face extrudeless for link? I'm trying to make a DRAGUNOV for SSBB!!!!!!!

Hey, my good friend Matteron hexed Peach's crown, brooch and earrings out for me (since I can't vertex hack hexed models), but it gets the old slowdown glitch with the crown. How do we fix it? What's the difference between a glitchy no-crown and a non-glitchy no crown?

(Sorry if this has been answered, but the thread is way too long and I have to go to bed)

CAN I PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP HAVE A BLADELESS PIT WITH NO SKIRT  ;D

Can't you just take the bladeless model and make his skirt transparent?

i don't think so. i'm pretty sure u have to hex it off. And theres allready a bladless model? Where?

I dunno. I just assumed there was a bladeless model. Maybe there's one in the Vault.

I have a question about gunless ZSS, how much smaller is the PAC file without it? (Her actual FitSZerosuit.pac)


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 03, 2010, 02:43:08 AM
I have a question about gunless ZSS, how much smaller is the PAC file without it? (Her actual FitSZerosuit.pac)

The gun is in FitSZerosuit##.pac, so the moveset PAC would not be affected at all.

Just wondering, is it possible someone could edit the OP?
It's rather outdated, and I'm sure it would help people out using this thread; it's a hassle looking through all the pages since march 1, and it takes a bit of time looking through the advanced search in the vault, to find exactly what you need.
If it's not possible to update the OP it's fine. I just think it would help a lot.


Hmmm... I didn't know there was a thread specifically for pre-edited hacks.

Well... anyways, I have three.


i'd like to say that zelda vertexing to get rid of things is useless as u can get it away by making that part of the texture transparent, cuz the two "important" body textures admit transparency

This is total bul[censored] >_> I'm trying to edit jean shorts rosalina's model and even when I try making the same edit to an unedited peach00 through the brawlbox/blender method and it doesn't do [censored]. All I want to do is make one damn change to the model, it's not even a complex one, but no, it doesn't work at all....I've tried several workaround ways. but nothing works anymore.

And no, I'm not using the 3ds max cause I can't install it >->