Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That's what I was originally afraid of... I could do the animations myself, then, but I don't really like the thought of having EVERY Squirtle pogo-tailed...oh well :/

In that case, I'll modify my request a little:

- a leg-less Squirtle
- a tail-less Charizard

kthnx, KCMM community <3
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Is it possible to make a Marth that doesn't have the tiara, armor, sheath, belt buckle, and Backbelt? But still has his cape and sword?
PARTY HARD!!!!

just out of curiosity Jack H. could you vertex pikachus tail straight possibly? and if not would it be possible just to curve it and not have the zig-zag tail instead?
Somtimes you just know when your destined for great things in the future.

can you fix the download for the link with no sheild?


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

Quote from: JooJoo720 on December 21, 2010, 10:29:29 AM
can you fix the download for the link with no sheild?
You can just change the Materials1 properties of his shield to be invisible by changing "Type" to 3

I know nothing of vertexing in the slightest :L


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

its not vertexing, in BB, u go to materials1 (inside the modeldata) search for the shield, and at the right, where it says type, it will have a 2, change it to 3 and voila, itl be invisible INGAME, in brawlbox u will still see it...

Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2010, 01:06:23 PM
its not vertexing, in BB, u go to materials1 (inside the modeldata) search for the shield, and at the right, where it says type, it will have a 2, change it to 3 and voila, itl be invisible INGAME, in brawlbox u will still see it...

Is it so simple to make materials/body parts invisible on any character?
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?



yes it is, the problem is, some times u want to have a certain polygon invisible, so u make it invisible with materials, than u try it out, and u find that that material afected more than one polygon...

Also sort of related to the topic, ive heard its possible to make certain things invisible with textures, using a certain coulour, what colour is this and what can i do it on?


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

if u use photoshop, just check if the texture file has ANY transparent section (those chess squares) if it has, u can apply transparency to the whole texture if u want...
also heard something about alpha channel but i have no idea what that is...

so if theres any tranparent bit on a texture, that whole section can be transparent?


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

yip, examples are:
zelda on most of her textures, ganondorf, fox on one of them, and never checked others...

you can do it to marths cape i just found.


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.