Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Parasite Queen is now absent from Frigrate Orpheon. By me.



http://www.mediafire.com/?ymhzywjzzr4

--Side Notes: This stage becomes bugged when you use Pokemon Trainer. All other .pac using characters work fine.


So i just finished...removing Wolf's scouter....and here it is. I'm feeling....a bit crispy atm lol.

Quote from: Wolfang on December 23, 2009, 08:15:32 AM
So i just finished...removing Wolf's scouter....and here it is. I'm feeling....a bit crispy atm lol.

LOL - man, I knew I was going to either make somebody's day with that, or absolutely ruin it. ^_-
-Jack H.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 23, 2009, 02:45:34 PM

LOL - man, I knew I was going to either make somebody's day with that, or absolutely ruin it. ^_-

*silent scream*

On the good side, I now know how to hex out parts of textures easily, so it was worth while anyways.





Hey, is it possible to remove Wolf's Shoulder Spikes and Knee Armor along with the scouter?


Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 04:57:48 PM
I went for a Hatless Mario and Luigi The result is kind of strange. Both of them have hair underneath the hat, but when its loaded into Brawl, their heads are cut off.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/mario-1.png
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/luigi.png

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/al_091223_1330.jpg


Yeah, the PSAers of Dr. Mario have been beating their heads into a wall over it. You see, Mario's hair isn't loaded until his hat comes off via a command (like his taunt). Luigi was preloaded with hair, just in case they were going to have a taunt with his hat off as well. That obviously never happened.

So it's beyond the scope of the .pac file, unfortunately.
-Jack H.

Why not figure out the command in his taunt that makes his hair load and put it in his entry?


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Quote from: TheGreenAlloy on December 23, 2009, 05:13:46 PM
Why not figure out the command in his taunt that makes his hair load and put it in his entry?

Adding to it would freeze the game as of current. SmashBoards' folk are working on it though, no worries. It'll happen eventually.
-Jack H.

Just a few ideas to add.

Hat-less Mario
Mask-less Metaknight (Just add BSZ's without a texture)
Hammer-less Ice Climbers
Spike-less, Dreadlocks-less Lucario
Eye White-less Ganondorf
Shoulderpad-less, Headgear-less, Kneepad-less (???) Wolf
Cape-less, Tiarra-less, Sheath-less, Sword-less Marth