Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I fixed the jewls for zelda and posted back on page 11, lol.

Quote from: mnsg on December 23, 2009, 07:32:12 PM
Wario looks even freakier without a mustache.  An amazing effort when it comes to partially removing polygons.
Thank you so much! :D
Yeah.

Here is Collarbracesless, and Belt Buckleless Marth.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ntwidmdinmn

The collarbrace is that thing on his collar.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 07:48:12 PM
Here is Collarbracesless, and Belt Buckleless Marth.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ntwidmdinmn

The collarbrace is that thing on his collar.
aww. I needed the old armorless less capeless ect..marth + buckeless. But i need the collarbrace. <_< this would make my texture perfext. BTW, you cant remove the square things on his back, right?

Quote from: wii on December 23, 2009, 08:16:01 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 07:48:12 PM
Here is Collarbracesless, and Belt Buckleless Marth.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ntwidmdinmn

The collarbrace is that thing on his collar.
aww. I needed the old armorless less capeless ect..marth + buckeless. But i need the collarbrace. <_< this would make my texture perfext. BTW, you cant remove the square things on his back, right?

No, I can't remove those, but I'll remove the buckle from Capeless, Sheathless, Tiaraless Marth.

And... Here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnt2mhmyvtd

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: wii on December 23, 2009, 08:16:01 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 07:48:12 PM
Here is Collarbracesless, and Belt Buckleless Marth.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ntwidmdinmn

The collarbrace is that thing on his collar.
aww. I needed the old armorless less capeless ect..marth + buckeless. But i need the collarbrace. <_< this would make my texture perfext. BTW, you cant remove the square things on his back, right?

Syrus has done so, and as soon as he sends it to me, I'll get it up for sure. ;D
-Jack H.

December 23, 2009, 08:41:49 PM #231 Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 08:51:42 PM by Vishkugeta
Sheik without ripped clothes and dagger:



Made by me. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?qoddm3nma2d

If you don't know what I changed, then I mean this part that Sheik has:


:P

Quote from: Vishkugeta on December 23, 2009, 08:41:49 PM
Sheik without ripped clothes and dagger:
Note: When you turn into Zelda then back into Sheik, the dagger and ripped parts are back. D:



Made by me. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?qoddm3nma2d

If you don't know what I changed, then I mean this part that Sheik has:


:P

Would they come back if you had both the pac and pcs?

Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 08:48:30 PM
Quote from: Vishkugeta on December 23, 2009, 08:41:49 PM
Sheik without ripped clothes and dagger:
Note: When you turn into Zelda then back into Sheik, the dagger and ripped parts are back. D:



Made by me. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?qoddm3nma2d

If you don't know what I changed, then I mean this part that Sheik has:


:P

Would they come back if you had both the pac and pcs?

Oh lol. That fixed it, thanks.

December 23, 2009, 09:11:15 PM #234 Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:48:21 PM by Vishkugeta
Ivysaur without leaves and flower made by me
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzq1gjeehzt


It still has a small thing at the top though, but I don't think you can get rid of that.

EDIT: I think you can, but it's connected to the body so you'd need to do something like Wario's moustache...and I dunno how to do that. :P

Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 08:30:06 PM
Quote from: wii on December 23, 2009, 08:16:01 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 07:48:12 PM
Here is Collarbracesless, and Belt Buckleless Marth.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ntwidmdinmn

The collarbrace is that thing on his collar.
aww. I needed the old armorless less capeless ect..marth + buckeless. But i need the collarbrace. <_< this would make my texture perfext. BTW, you cant remove the square things on his back, right?

No, I can't remove those, but I'll remove the buckle from Capeless, Sheathless, Tiaraless Marth.

And... Here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnt2mhmyvtd


arigato gozaimasu.  lol i dont know if i spelled that right.

As expected, almost everything possible has been hexed out for characters. This topic grew fast. So why don't you sticky it?

Somebody needs to make Canvas Curse Kirby immediately.  ^^

Nice job on all of these part removals.  They shall be veeeery helpful.


how do you remove the parts?
I save the pcs and pac files but it won't show up on the game.
Help please. :(
Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I already know (?)

Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 04:57:48 PM
I went for a Hatless Mario and Luigi The result is kind of strange. Both of them have hair underneath the hat, but when its loaded into Brawl, their heads are cut off.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/mario-1.png
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/luigi.png

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/al_091223_1330.jpg


I've been trying to work on this for a week or two. I just have to replace the hat bone with the hair bone... but for every animation. I'm involved with the Dr. Mario project on Smashboards, so this was kinda down my alley until PSA got involved. It'll get done though, just not as soon as I think it will

(and yes I realize I'm replying to an old post :D )