Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Humble on December 24, 2009, 04:06:00 AM
Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 04:02:49 AM
Quote from: Humble on December 24, 2009, 04:00:00 AM
can you take off the little metal pieces all over zelda in addition to the jewels?  (where the jewels were set)

Those can be removed through transparency.
okay, can someone make them transparent then? 

:>.>palm:

Quote from: Humble on December 24, 2009, 04:06:00 AM
Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 04:02:49 AM
Quote from: Humble on December 24, 2009, 04:00:00 AM
can you take off the little metal pieces all over zelda in addition to the jewels?  (where the jewels were set)

Those can be removed through transparency.
okay, can someone make them transparent then? 
Do it yourself, there's a guide in the tuts and help section.


Also I'm gonna ask for this again :p
Quote from: catgowoof on December 24, 2009, 02:08:23 AM
Could I get this -

Quote from: Jack H. on December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Capeless, Tiarraless, and Sheathless Marth by Jack H.


But with the breastplate still intact??  Thanks.


Flagless Castle Siege





No King of Red Lions on Pirate Ship.




Stage Notes: Either Kirby is Jesus, or you can stand on where the Red Lions ship used to be.


Add these Jack. :)

Re-Formated. I'll start doing them like this from now on.

the Shieldless Buckleless Toon Link still has a sword hilt on his back (when he puts it away)

ness, or anyone, mind removing that?

V. 1.00

I'll get them up in the morning. Please edit them to appear like Ann's format. It's much more enticing to put onto the first page.

Thanks Oizen
-Jack H.

Finished Strapless Link. I haven't tried him out in brawl, though it works alright in BrawlBox.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=796OFFFE
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


SMe
Quote from: Pik on December 24, 2009, 06:31:52 AM
Finished Strapless Link. I haven't tried him out in brawl, though it works alright in BrawlBox.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=796OFFFE


Same goes to you. Put this in the same format that Ann has them in so it's simple to add to the front page. Thanks. :)
-Jack H.

Would it be possible to remove Olimars antenna along with his helmet?  

Quote from: Pik on December 24, 2009, 06:31:52 AM
Finished Strapless Link. I haven't tried him out in brawl, though it works alright in BrawlBox.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=796OFFFE

Could you make a sheildless and sheathless version of that? I do it but I don't want to steal from you.


Also the Bridge of Edlin has a new picture, I just slid it in your topic.

How's this?

-----

Strapless Link by Pik


-----

I'll try to have the sheath and shield off by tomorrow, Oizen.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Pik on December 24, 2009, 07:19:43 AM
How's this?

-----

Strapless Link by Pik


-----

I'll try to have the sheath and shield off by tomorrow, Oizen.

Here ya go Pik.

No Sheath, Shield, Second Sword, and Second Shield.

As a bonus, I removed those Belt Pouches (minibags around Link's belt).

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uzvddo1qklm
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.



Quote from: annharvest on December 24, 2009, 03:24:14 AM
Quote from: annharvest on December 24, 2009, 02:57:59 AM
Quote from: Gazoinks on December 24, 2009, 02:38:41 AM
Oh, and one last thing.  Could you remove the laurels too?  Thanks very much. :)
Ya, no problem. I hope you don't mind..but i'm getting rid of all his "jewlery", one of his swords, his skirt, and his laurels....

Um, Gazoink..i'm sorry. But it doesn't work. It worked until i started flying then it came back and stayed back. So, sorry. I did the best i could. :(
Oh, ok.  That's fine then.  Thanks for trying. ^^