Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Could someone remove Ganons medal? It won't leave a hole in his head, I checked by zoomin' in. It's for a texture. Would be greatly appreciated. ^.^


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Again, you can get rid of anything on ganon via transparency. (Except his eyewhites, which someone should hex out)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on December 24, 2009, 01:58:15 PM
Again, you can get rid of anything on ganon via transparency. (Except his eyewhites, which someone should hex out)
Well, sadly I need those hexed out. And while they're donig that, why not hex out his medal too?  ;D Because of the texture, I have no idea where his medal is, anyway. As always, help would be greatly appreciated. ;)


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^



Quote from: OizenX on December 24, 2009, 03:52:22 PM
I'll say it again :af:

add my stuff please.

I'll say it again, put it in the same format Pik and Ann did. ^_-
-Jack H.

Quote from: Gazoinks on December 24, 2009, 01:04:35 PM
Quote from: annharvest on December 24, 2009, 03:24:14 AM
Quote from: annharvest on December 24, 2009, 02:57:59 AM
Quote from: Gazoinks on December 24, 2009, 02:38:41 AM
Oh, and one last thing.  Could you remove the laurels too?  Thanks very much. :)
Ya, no problem. I hope you don't mind..but i'm getting rid of all his "jewlery", one of his swords, his skirt, and his laurels....

Um, Gazoink..i'm sorry. But it doesn't work. It worked until i started flying then it came back and stayed back. So, sorry. I did the best i could. :(
Oh, ok.  That's fine then.  Thanks for trying. ^^
:D
Yeah.

So can somebody try to make helmetless Samus for us all?
Hell yeah! Lets do it!
Was going to put something interesting here. but I forgot.

ummm i'm trying to update my 'sora' pit so that he doesn't have the skirt and laurels and everything

i've extracted the mdl0 file from the download with no laurels and everything,
saved that on my desktop

now i've opened up my sora pac and i'm looking for the 'same mdl0' file
but there's not a mdl0 file called FitPit

there are ones about all of his attacks and stuff because i think the creator of the sora pac put in added effects / changes on some attacks
but i can't seem to find a FitPit mdl0 file to replace

help? owo

Quote from: tim on December 24, 2009, 05:22:35 PM
ummm i'm trying to update my 'sora' pit so that he doesn't have the skirt and laurels and everything

i've extracted the mdl0 file from the download with no laurels and everything,
saved that on my desktop

now i've opened up my sora pac and i'm looking for the 'same mdl0' file
but there's not a mdl0 file called FitPit

there are ones about all of his attacks and stuff because i think the creator of the sora pac put in added effects / changes on some attacks
but i can't seem to find a FitPit mdl0 file to replace

help? owo

When you exported the .mdl0, did you add the extension at the end of your .mdl0? Sometimes you wll have to do that.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Urm what do you mean by extension? I just exported the mdl0 file from the 'pre-hexed' pac
but when i open up my old texture's pac i can't find the same, or even a remotely similar named, mdl0 file.

Ohhh wait alright...The Pac didn't have the file but my PCS file does have it, and it seems to have worked fine. Nevermind. xD

If someone could hex out those giant statues that hold up the platforms in Castle Siege, that would work well with alot of textures.

Quote from: Sonic695 on December 24, 2009, 05:15:59 PM
So can somebody try to make helmetless Samus for us all?
Don't think that's possible. I put samus in Brawl Box and removed the helmet...but there's "no one" underneath so there wouldn't be a face....
Yeah.

I think he's suggesting literally swapping Samus's head/helmet with Zero Suit's.

And the statues is a good idea.