Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 24, 2009, 07:32:55 PM #330 Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 09:08:00 PM by Jack H.
Merry Christmas Eve everyone. I got some pics of my model tweaks now. Though, my Swordless, and Sheathless Marth, and my Buckleless, Collarbraceless Marth have graphical glitches, so no DL. I'll try to fix them. I also made a new model tweak, it's Capeless Marth with armor for Catgowoof (Merry Christmas you woofing cat).

No amulet, and lower jewels by Shadow


No Cape, Armor, Tiara, and Belt Buckle by Shadow


No Cape, Armor, Tiara, Sheath, and Sword by Shadow


No Cape by Shadow


No Shoulder Pad, and Triangle Eyes by Shadow


No Straps (By Pik), Belt Pouches, Shield, Sheath, Second Shield & Second Sword by Shadow
Note: The Graphical Error you see is by Pik.


No Straps (By Pik), Sheath, Belt Pouches, and Second Sword by Shadow
Note: The Graphical Error you see is by Pik.


No Sheath, Shield, Second Shield, and Second Sword by Shadow
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

December 24, 2009, 08:10:47 PM #331 Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 10:51:59 PM by Pik
Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 07:32:55 PM
Note: The Graphical Error you see is by Pik.

Aw, that sucks. Is it only on some attacks?

I'll have to see if (more like where) I missed some segments.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Can I put in a request for JUST a sheathless toon link, but with everything else still included?

[The sheathe is the thing on his back, right? xD]

I would try to do it myself but I'd only make a mess of things. D:

Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 07:32:55 PM
No Cape by Shadow



Thanks Shadow! :)  Hope it's not too much to ask but could I also get the jewel, tiara and sheath removed as well?


>.>

I removed Donkey Kong's extra fur and that lags way too much....probably because of too many polygons.

I also removed his tie (only the dangling part, not the part around his neck) but there's still a small narrow hole which is barely visible. <.<

Should I still post it? (not the one that lags, but the tie)

Quote from: catgowoof on December 24, 2009, 08:37:26 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 07:32:55 PM
No Cape by Shadow



Thanks Shadow! :)  Hope it's not too much to ask but could I also get the jewel, tiara and sheath removed as well?

Here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tmi1njbzoez

Though, you mind taking pics of this? I can't right now.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 09:33:51 PM
Quote from: catgowoof on December 24, 2009, 08:37:26 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 07:32:55 PM
No Cape by Shadow



Thanks Shadow! :)  Hope it's not too much to ask but could I also get the jewel, tiara and sheath removed as well?

Here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tmi1njbzoez

Though, you mind taking pics of this? I can't right now.

Thanks, I'll get the pics later tonight.


Quote from: catgowoof on December 24, 2009, 09:59:48 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 09:33:51 PM
Quote from: catgowoof on December 24, 2009, 08:37:26 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2009, 07:32:55 PM
No Cape by Shadow



Thanks Shadow! :)  Hope it's not too much to ask but could I also get the jewel, tiara and sheath removed as well?

Here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tmi1njbzoez

Though, you mind taking pics of this? I can't right now.

Thanks, I'll get the pics later tonight.

No need, TheGreenAlloy got them. :P

No Cape, Jewel, Tiara, and Sheath by Shadow
Note: Thanks to TheGreenAlloy for the pics.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Shieldless and Sheathless Link & Hatless Mario
   

Quote from: Ice Kirby on December 24, 2009, 10:52:00 PM
Shieldless and Sheathless Link & Hatless Mario
   

1. Thats already done
2. Hatless mario doesn't work.


Awesome!!! I made a snowball kirby from one of the models by Ness!
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Could someone do Link without straps and pouches, but everything else intact? I know all these permutations are inconvenient, but I failed miserably at doing it myself.

Quote from: Zeruel21 on December 24, 2009, 11:20:57 PM
Could someone do Link without straps and pouches, but everything else intact? I know all these permutations are inconvenient, but I failed miserably at doing it myself.

Here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dnmgjyccngy

If you can, can you take some pics?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

If I can get my sd card to stop incorrectly saving things, then yes. Thanks a lot, this will definitely help with some ideas I have!

Edit: Works perfectly besides those small errors. My sd card hates me, so no pics yet. Sorry...