Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM
Ball Kirby by Ness


Just want to point out that I originally made Ball Kirby a while back when me and VILE first discovered polygon editing by hexing.

Thanks for the parasitless I hate this ugly b1tch

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Quote from: n64billy on December 25, 2009, 12:48:35 AM
Quote from: Jack H. on December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM
Ball Kirby by Ness


Just want to point out that I originally made Ball Kirby a while back when me and VILE first discovered polygon editing by hexing.

*stamps gold star on your forehead*
-Jack H.

Another Link edit. I tested this one out in brawl first, so I wouldn't expect any problems.

Extrude-less Shield (shield on his back is unaffected) by Pik
Useful for new shield designs.
 
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



If it's no inconvenience to anyone, could I get a Ness without his backpack.
I've actually tried doing it myself, but I'm not doing anything right today, bleh~ @~@
But I will try some more later in the week.
Thankies in advance awsum-peoples!

Quote from: Chimiu on December 25, 2009, 03:54:34 AM
If it's no inconvenience to anyone, could I get a Ness without his backpack.
I've actually tried doing it myself, but I'm not doing anything right today, bleh~ @~@
But I will try some more later in the week.
Thankies in advance awsum-peoples!
Thats already been done, but it also has the hat brim gone.

Is there any way you could remove the bridge from bridge of eldin, I want it as a background.
Thanks.

Quote from: OizenX on December 25, 2009, 04:20:13 AM
Quote from: Chimiu on December 25, 2009, 03:54:34 AM
If it's no inconvenience to anyone, could I get a Ness without his backpack.
I've actually tried doing it myself, but I'm not doing anything right today, bleh~ @~@
But I will try some more later in the week.
Thankies in advance awsum-peoples!
Thats already been done, but it also has the hat brim gone.

Exactly, I kinda want the hat's brim intact. I recall reading in the earlier posts that someone had it done, but it just wasn't posted. Maybe I misread?

ok....im going to flat out ask it....Can SOMEBODY PLEASE attempt to make Helmetless Samus>_< if it cant be done i will understand -.-;
Hell yeah! Lets do it!
Was going to put something interesting here. but I forgot.

This thread is still super awesome.  I have a question though.  There's a nice and neat guide out there on how to remove model parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTBVT5Qk66o

But I do not know what modifying the vertices (as mentioned in your very useful FAQ) entails.  I'd love to start doing these myself in a way that causes minimal glitching, but I don't know the process for vertice-editing.  Could you elaborate or link to resources?

Quote from: Chimiu on December 25, 2009, 04:28:05 AM
Quote from: OizenX on December 25, 2009, 04:20:13 AM
Quote from: Chimiu on December 25, 2009, 03:54:34 AM
If it's no inconvenience to anyone, could I get a Ness without his backpack.
I've actually tried doing it myself, but I'm not doing anything right today, bleh~ @~@
But I will try some more later in the week.
Thankies in advance awsum-peoples!
Thats already been done, but it also has the hat brim gone.

Exactly, I kinda want the hat's brim intact. I recall reading in the earlier posts that someone had it done, but it just wasn't posted. Maybe I misread?
Backpackless Ness

Quote from: OizenX on December 25, 2009, 05:42:06 AM
Quote from: Chimiu on December 25, 2009, 04:28:05 AM
Quote from: OizenX on December 25, 2009, 04:20:13 AM
Quote from: Chimiu on December 25, 2009, 03:54:34 AM
If it's no inconvenience to anyone, could I get a Ness without his backpack.
I've actually tried doing it myself, but I'm not doing anything right today, bleh~ @~@
But I will try some more later in the week.
Thankies in advance awsum-peoples!
Thats already been done, but it also has the hat brim gone.

Exactly, I kinda want the hat's brim intact. I recall reading in the earlier posts that someone had it done, but it just wasn't posted. Maybe I misread?
Backpackless Ness


Ah! Thankie-Thankies Oizen! You're an angel~ :3

T
Quote from: Eldiran on December 25, 2009, 05:36:32 AM
This thread is still super awesome.  I have a question though.  There's a nice and neat guide out there on how to remove model parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTBVT5Qk66o

But I do not know what modifying the vertices (as mentioned in your very useful FAQ) entails.  I'd love to start doing these myself in a way that causes minimal glitching, but I don't know the process for vertice-editing.  Could you elaborate or link to resources?

it's slightly more complex. Stick with polygons for now. We'll design a guide soon, no worries. :)
-Jack H.

Hmm there's no way to mirror C. Falcons other eye? or is texturing an eye the only thing to do.