Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: HAXOR on January 10, 2010, 12:00:13 AM
Can you guys do a sphereless sonic, It gets annoying :(

Is it for the preview in BrawlBox? Uncheck the last polygon in the preview.

Also, if the ball was managed to be hexed off, there's a great chance graphical glitches will occur in-game.
Quote from: Portakalo on January 09, 2010, 11:54:34 PM
Monsieurs y madames, I have more news regarding zee Legless Kirby! I simply wanted it to be me (Luigi) versus three boos, yet the errors would not allow it. I can do it with one boo, so I did the investigating. Do not yell at me for the noobosity, but they cannot work together?  No brotherly love with legless Kirbies?

For zee record, the two armless bob-ombs work with smoothness, as before with the meta knight.

No clue, you'll have to wait for Ness for a fix.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Dhragen on January 07, 2010, 04:16:57 PM
I don't know if you already tried this, but i want to know if this topic it's open for PAC's that use unmirrored textures???????

Because i have some that you can upload to this page if you want.

Ice Climbers - Unshared Popo/Nana Eyes (Using my Ice Mages Texture)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zczmgtmqn3

Ness - Un-Mirrored Eyes and Front Hair Removed (Using MaskedMan Texture)


http://www.mediafire.com/?rdlngemujjz

Hope that PACs can help you in some way, :P

PD: I DON'T hexed these two, all the credit goes to RandomTBush, who gently hexed this PACs for me, and I don't think that him has any problem if i share those PACs with you guys, hehe......

PD2: Jack, Where are you??? I was looking for you in the IRC in the last days, and you wasn't around. Cany you login today as soon as you can??, i need you for something :U

Could you ask him to unmirror Marth's eyes? :D


Hi! I want to say that I use a lot of your fantastic model hacks guys! by the iso replacement method. and all work perfect except No Laurel, Wings, Jewelry, or ArmRings Pit , when hi is on the halberd or the queen parasite chamber with another model hack or rob he Lag my game and sometimes crash it.

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Quote from: vcvmajinken on January 11, 2010, 11:28:45 PM
Hi! I want to say that I use a lot of your fantastic model hacks guys! by the iso replacement method. and all work perfect except No Laurel, Wings, Jewelry, or ArmRings Pit , when hi is on the halberd or the queen parasite chamber with another model hack or rob he Lag my game and sometimes crash it.

Heh, I was starting t had doubts until I tried R.O.B. on the Halberd. It started graphically glitching when I turned around, and did an aerial just a few second after the match started.

I'll put up a note on the OP, and ask Jack for a fix.

EDIT: I waited a bit on the results screen to see if he would randomly graphically glitch. I believe he starts acting up when an aerial is performed.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I don't know if this has been requested before, but can anyone make mustacheless & noseless wario?

Thanks in advance.

Errr... could somebody please make an "Capeless, Scarfless, Headband-Tailess Ike" with no shoulderpad and no chestplate? I need it for a revamp of one of my textures.

Quote from: alexjol on January 12, 2010, 04:33:09 PM
I don't know if this has been requested before, but can anyone make mustacheless & noseless wario?

Thanks in advance.

Um...noseless? Haha! I might be able to... Don't know exactly when i'd get it done..but i could. But before i start, which wario did you want it done to? There's three of em.
Yeah.

Is it possible I can request a headband-less Ike? No other modifications?

All the so called headband-less Ike textures I could use as a base for my headband-less texture have an ugly shadow on their forehead.

Please and thank you!

EDIT- Forget it. Found it!

Quote from: Calamitas on January 12, 2010, 08:26:31 PM
Errr... could somebody please make an "Capeless, Scarfless, Headband-Tailess Ike" with no shoulderpad and no chestplate? I need it for a revamp of one of my textures.

Ike's cape, scarf, and headband tails support transparency. You're better off making them transparent because Jack's Capeless, Scarfless, Headband-Tailess Ike has graphical glitches.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


Quote from: Ann H. on January 12, 2010, 10:23:13 PM
Quote from: alexjol on January 12, 2010, 04:33:09 PM
I don't know if this has been requested before, but can anyone make mustacheless & noseless wario?

Thanks in advance.

Um...noseless? Haha! I might be able to... Don't know exactly when i'd get it done..but i could. But before i start, which wario did you want it done to? There's three of em.

Woops, sorry, I forgot about it. If you can, make it in biker Wario. And if you can remove the goggles, his eyebrows and the belts from his helmet, it would be great :D

Quote from: alexjol on January 15, 2010, 12:28:21 AM
Quote from: Ann H. on January 12, 2010, 10:23:13 PM
Quote from: alexjol on January 12, 2010, 04:33:09 PM
I don't know if this has been requested before, but can anyone make mustacheless & noseless wario?

Thanks in advance.

Um...noseless? Haha! I might be able to... Don't know exactly when i'd get it done..but i could. But before i start, which wario did you want it done to? There's three of em.

Woops, sorry, I forgot about it. If you can, make it in biker Wario. And if you can remove the goggles, his eyebrows and the belts from his helmet, it would be great :D

I'll see what I can do!!.
Yeah.