WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

The Aerial Side Special and Up Throw are done. ;D


U Will look at this~! :O

SpecialAirS:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Throw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NICE! I can't wait till tabuu is finished :happy:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Won't be long now, Pervy. By the end of this year, for sure. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 10, 2012, 12:41:48 AM
Won't be long now, Pervy. By the end of this year, for sure. ;D
I see you liked my idea for his U-throw :3
well kinda xD

I will post something here soon as well >_> but me and Aniverge have plenty of work to do after Sasuke is finished. :P

One last thing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Yea. I couldn't find the wicker. .-.
It shouldn't be hard to model though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

almost V0.5!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 10, 2012, 06:03:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is a PSA I would get :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 10, 2012, 06:03:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yessss  :srs:

I'm taking my sweet old time improving the whip on attack animations. Slow, but you'll see the difference soon.

Anyway, who's this guy going over?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 11, 2012, 03:14:19 AM
I'm taking my sweet old time improving the whip on attack animations. Slow, but you'll see the difference soon.

Anyway, who's this guy going over?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, it looks like a custom boneset, but I hope Snake.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 10, 2012, 06:03:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:af:
Better be Over Snake!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 10, 2012, 06:03:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pervy on September 10, 2012, 04:44:25 AM
One last thing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


HYPE!!! ^

Also finally i make the perfect Chidori GFX!
here the whole evolution of the gfx :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, Dragon Flame Jutsu!
Finally works but model is stuck on Sasuke TopN no matter what :oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 13, 2012, 05:28:21 AM #254 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:30:26 AM by Mariodk
that chidori GFX i think i will use on my sasuke
also with my new idea for sasuke we can have kid sasuke vs. sasuke from Shippuden (no .rel port needed)
cuz my sasuke will not be over marth anyway
i think i will put him over pikachu

for the Dragon Flame Jutsu model did you imported the model as a item/stage and not as a char.
and used a not brawl char. boneset but anything else?
cuz thats possible why its stuck to TopN bone  
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later