WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 24, 2012, 08:10:38 PM #150 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:15:27 AM by KingJigglypuff
I finally did it!
The First Own Special Throw!
it's fully working on SideB now! I am so proud over myself!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the normal Grab, all the grabs works perfect

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the special grab hold! only last for some frames just like the Captain Falcon UpB

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BOOM! just like captain falcons!
sadly, I haven't fixed jigglypuff flying just like he!

will record a short movie to show it

now, just all the left is the Aerial one :3
Quote from: Mariodk on August 24, 2012, 07:56:03 PM
i think i just know how you did that now xD cuz you saying If: Bit is set xD
not how I did so the character got Captain Falcons "Grabbed" animation with it's own action and the jigglypuffs throw animation.
since captain falcons "grabbed" animation/action is only aviable to himself
Stupid Tinypic :C

The flying is an easy fix.  Just put "Set Air Ground: 17 and Set Aerial/Onstage State: 5" in the action tab where Jiggs would go flying.

anyone want a tutorial on how to make a custom grab attack? :happy:
Quote from: SiLeNt BeLm0nT on August 24, 2012, 08:43:50 PM
The flying is an easy fix.  Just put "Set Air Ground: 17 and Set Aerial/Onstage State: 5" in the action tab where Jiggs would go flying.
thanks, I will try that :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on August 24, 2012, 08:50:11 PM
anyone want a tutorial on how to make a custom grab attack? :happy:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! xD
i will sure be using it for one of my next PSAs xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Peke~ on August 24, 2012, 08:50:11 PM
anyone want a tutorial on how to make a custom grab attack?
MMEEEEEWWTTTTWWOOOOO  :happy:

Quote from: Anivernage on August 24, 2012, 09:04:15 PM
MMEEEEEWWTTTTWWOOOOO  :happy:


Well in the case of Mewtwo, you wouldn't need to manually add a new grab, since one could recycle Lucario's old one.

me three special grabs ftw xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNt BeLm0nT on August 24, 2012, 09:13:17 PM
Well in the case of Mewtwo, you wouldn't need to manually add a new grab, since one could recycle Lucario's old one.
lol i was meaning me too :P

Great. Now Solidus can tentacle rape his victims when I make the PSA.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 24, 2012, 09:18:21 PM
Great. Now Solidus can tentacle rape his victims when I make the PSA.
and sasuke can do Lions barrage on his up-B i have planed xD if special graps ever got possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

did I open up the gate for more possibilities? 83

wish I knew better english grammar cause it's so much to explain about the grab D:
the grab did take the whole day to do :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on August 24, 2012, 09:36:28 PM
did I open up the gate for more possibilities? 83

wish I knew better english grammar cause it's so much to explain about the grab D:
the grab did take the whole day to do :/
just wondering does the oponent get really attached to your trowN and you can move it around that they will do everything like a normal grab?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Peke~ on August 24, 2012, 09:36:28 PM
did I open up the gate for more possibilities? 83

wish I knew better english grammar cause it's so much to explain about the grab D:
the grab did take the whole day to do :/

Or you can post the PSA code of the actions/subactions in question.

August 25, 2012, 11:06:32 AM #163 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 12:32:04 PM by Peke~
JigglypuffThrowlol

the video, first showing all the normal grabs and throws. when I showing of the "Special" Grab and Throw on SideB.

sadly, I can't make them grab in air :/

Tutorial Soon~
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on August 25, 2012, 11:06:32 AM
JigglypuffThrowlol

the video, first showing all the normal grabs and throws. when I showing of the "Special" Grab and Throw on SideB.

sadly, I can't make them grab in air :/

Tutorial Soon~
what made special grabs specials were the air version imo :S it looks like you activate a bit then redirect to the normal grab action
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.